Again With These Guys

Edd's P.O.V (point of view)

"Oof. Ow." I groan, with my face flat on the.. Snow. I was in snow. The whitest, fluffiest snow I've felt in a while.

Then, my memories came back. Little Timmy got sucked in the fridge, so I went up to go after him. But as I got up, I saw Tom here as well. He must've gotten here before us.

Tom's eyes seemed surprised. Timmy looked around, confused. Confused about the talking food around him; The food chatting, the food playing with the snow, the food building construction for the environment.

Tom's eyes stared at a certain spot. He seemed shocked. I had no idea where he was staring at, but I decided to look where he looked at. Now I was surprised too. My eyes widened, just seeing them. Again with these guys..

The Wrongsworld guys seemed alive. Alive enough. The noticed both of us and.. Ww! Edd seemed a bit more grumpy.

"You.. You..!"

"Hey, hey, Edd. Don't charge. It's not their fault.."

"So... it's mine..?"

"No, it isn't!"

"Wait, why are you guys even here? With a fire?" Tom finally asked.

Ww! Tom looked at Ww! Matt. Ww! Matt started sweating, but explained anyway. "When you guys left, I realized I forgot to leave the fridge door open..."

"So you were stuck here?" I question.

"Yeah.." Ww! Matt responded.

"For TWO months!" Ww! Edd exclaimed.

The rest started staring and the food people surrounded us because of our bickering. They explained more about how there weren't mirrors around to guide them back. And the portal would probably lead them to somewhere else instead of time-traveling.

"And we couldn't find any mirrors in Sprite Palace." Ww! Tom explained. I nodded.

"So.. Just go with us. We can take you to our mirror." I suggest. They all fell silent.

"... Your refrigerator is open?" Ww! Edd asks.

"Yeah."

"So, that's all settled! Let's go, guys!" Ww! Tom easily accepted.

"Cool! I can see the other Matt again!" Ww! Tord excitedly swooned. Ww! Edd looked at him weirdly.

They blew out the fire they made and the food acquaintances they made said their goodbyes. As soon as that was over, Tom quickly grabbed an alcohol bottle (that was screaming and crying when he grabbed the poor bottle) and headed towards the boundary.

But we were missing someone. I remembered that someone smaller than Ww! Tord was here. And then I remembered again.

Timmy.

I looked around, but Timmy wasn't around. Until the wind kicked in. It was blowing snow everywhere! But for a second, the snow separated enough to see the child walking slowly to a silhouette.

Timmy turns back to me and says, "Wait for me. I see someone in the distance.."

Ww! Tord's sharp eyes immediately recognized the silhouette. "We know her!" He declares. "She was here before us. She settled in quite well. She never got out from the fridge because she was hiding from a zombie apocalypse that happened a year ago when it was January. Ever since then, she was scared to get out of the fridge because of that zombie apocalypse. So she shut the fridge door on purpose."

"You seem to know a lot about her." Tom states.

"We talk a lot, like neighbors!" Ww! Tord exclaims.