29//You're The Monster

Chapter 29: You're The Monster

Song: Say Amen (Saturday Night) by Panic! At The Disco

CALUM

I'm not waiting.

Not another second.

"Calum, are you sure about this?"Michael asks me as he continues to pack the trunk with the bags. I nod vigorously and look between him, and Ashton.

"Are you sure you guys wanna do this?"I fire back.

They all nod swiftly, looking at each other and then back to me. "Yeah, lets do this."Ashton says.

»|•|«

HAYLEY

"Hayley, darling, you have to wake up."

I lift my head from the pillow and see Victor coming towards me with a small and nervous smile. "Why? What's happening?"I ask groggily.

He hands me a sandwich and a bag of Lays Potato Chips and crouches down in front of me. "Eat, please."he whispers.

"I'm not hungry."I lie and back away from his offer. "Doll, you've been here for a week and you haven't eaten anything, I promise you there isn't anything in this. I just made you a ham and cheese sandwich. I just need you to eat, this isn't healthy."he whispers with concern.

I slowly take the sandwich from his hands, feeling my stomach sink in from fear and hunger.

I look between the layers of the sandwich, looking for anything suspicious. Seeing nothing but a normal sandwich, I sigh and take a bite of it.

A sigh of relief falls from his lips and a smile comes from him. "Thank you, please eat. I promise you, if I were going to drug you I would've done it a long time ago."he says reassuringly, as if that's supposed to make me feel better.

Very rapidly, I chow down on the sandwich as if its my last meal-

who knows, it just might be.

He watches me carefully as I continue to eat the plain sandwich quite quickly before ripping open the bag of chips.

"Actually, we don't have enough time, you can just take the chips with us."he grumbles before snatching them and standing up.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as he stands in front of me and pulls a small glass syringe with a slightly long needle out of his pocket and looks down at me with pity.

"Hand me your arm, pumpkin."he sighs out.

My heart beats out of my chest and my eyes grow wide with fear. "No, please, don't."

"I have to, please, pumpkin. I don't want to fight,"he comes a little closer, with me backing away. "we have to go and I need you unconscious to do this, but I don't want to hurt you."

"Why? Where are you taking me?"I question Victor.

"Hayley, just come here."he demands and grabs my wrist, dragging me towards him. A yelp is heard from my mouth and I try to snatch away from him.

"Stop wriggling around, you'll make it more hurtful for yourself."he sighs out before pinning me down. He hold my hands above my head with one of his own and sits on my legs so I can't move.

"Stop! No! Leave me alone!"I cry out, but it's no use.

He sticks the needle in my lower arm and soon enough I feel my eyelids drooping. "Shh, that's it, go to sleep princess."