34//Bug Juice Boy & Gummy Bear Girl

Chapter 34: Bug Juice Boy & Gummy Bear Girl

Song: #Beautiful by Miguel & Mariah Carey

CALUM

My eyes snap open to the feeling of nails being dragged along my chest. I look up and see Hayley smiling up at me.

"Good morning, baby."she whispers softly and continues dragging her nails along my chest. I quickly place her hand in mine before my not-so-little-buddy down there, doesn't get hard. "Morning, princess."I smile down at her before wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Well technically, good afternoon. It's 1:35, and Ashton is blowing up your phone."she laughs lightly before sitting up and passing me my phone. As she sits up, the sheet drops slightly and her bare chest is revealed.

"Beautiful."I sigh aloud. The one word cause her cheeks to turn red and she covers herself back up. "Shut up and reply to your friend."she grumbles but keeps a small smile on her face.

I smile at her response and lift my phone into my hands, looking at the texts i've missed.

smASH:
Mate what time are
you and Hayley coming

smASH:
Luke just told me you
guys went out to dinner

smASH:
I just wanna know how
much lasagna to make cause
you guys might want some

smASH:
Fine, I'll just make the
whole pan then😒

smASH:
Ok it's getting really late
where are you guys?

smASH:
wAIT A SEc

smASH:
oOOOH CALUMMM

smASH:
I'm going to assume
since you aren't answering
me, that you and Hayley are
getting it on rn 😏

smASH:
Ok I'll go now bye 👋🏻

smASH:
Ok it's 11 in the morning
wHerE ARe yOU AT?

Cal-Pal:
Hayley and I stayed at
a hotel last night

Cal-Pal:
Sorry, forgot to tell you

Cal-Pal:
....are there any left overs?

I set my phone down and look up to see Hayley dressed in her outfit from last night and she's tying up her hair. "Now?"I whine. She nods, tugging at my hand to try and lift me from the bed. "Yes, we have to go. We both need showers badly, we smell like-"

"Sex?"I smirk. She rolls her eyes in response and throws my clothes at me. "Get up and get dressed, doofus."

»|•|«

HAYLEY

The care ride back to the house was silent, but it was a comfortable type of silent.