Secrets Out

~ Justin's POV ~

I was having a awesome time at the beach playing with Selena. I grab her by her waist and swing her around making her laugh cutely. "Your smile is so cute" I whisper to her making her blush and causing me to laugh. As we were about to kiss I start to feel rain drops drop on my head causing us to pull away. "awww man its raining baby" she says as she pecks my lips lightly. "I know let's go" just as I grab her hand it starts to poor down. We run to the car and start it. Thats when I realized where's Jasmine? I start looking but I can't find her anywhere so I just end up driving back to the hotel.

On the way to the hotel I drop Selena off and I peck her lips. After I dropped her off I was on my way to the hotel. Once I got there I parked my car and I went inside and unlocked the door to my room to see Jasmine laying down under the covers with...puffy eyes?

~ Jasmine's POV ~

As I'm laying down Justin walks in and stares at me. I just keep my head down and act like I don't see him. "are you ok cupcake?" he asks but I don't answer. I just turn around facing the window watching the rain go down and the sky darken. Well no wonder I look at the clock and its already 7. 3 Fucking hours I've been gone and he didn't even fucking notice!!! "Jasmine " I ignore "Jasmine" He hops on the bed and gets on top of me. I lay on my back but turn my head so I'm not looking at his face. "Jasmine look at me please" Right now he's so close to my face that I can feel his minty breath hit my lips. "Jasmine" "what Justin what?" I turn my head and look him in the eyes.

"why did you leave me?" he asks is he fucking serious?! I look at him wide eyed as I push him off of me causing him to fall down next to me. "are you fucking serious?!? you left me all you did was leave me alone while you and Selena played little kids at the beach. IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TOO BECAUSE CLEARLY IM HAVING TROUBLE UNDERSTANDING ARE YOU CHOOSING HER OVER ME!!??? " Jasmine no there's nothing going on between us and I can't answer that!!!" "why not Justin?!?!" I say back clearly annoyed as hell. All he did was look at me like I had 3 heads. "because Jasmine I just can't ok? I love you and I'm sorry about today I'll make it up to you tonight ok?" he says looking in my eyes. I shake my head in disbelief "are you sure you won't ditch me again?" "I promise I won't" He kisses my cheek as he gets up and goes into the bathroom.

The things this kid does to me is undescribable. "Justin do I get ready now?" "Yea cupcake I'll be right out". About 5 min. later he comes out wearing Army skinny jeans, white v-neck shirt, white supra, and his hair spiked up. I smile at him as he smiles back. I grab my clothes and towel and head to the bathroom. I do my normal routine and I get out. I'm wearing some light blue ripped skinny jeans with my red crop top that shows my stomach and my red supra. I decided to leave my hair down and curly letting it flow down my back.

I look up at Justin to see him giving me sad eyes...oh boy. " oh no what's up? " I ask giving him a tell me face. "um Selena texted me and told me she wanted to spend time with me tonight so do you mind if I take a rain check on our plans?" he asks making my heart drop "no no um uh g-go ahead" I say stuttering over my words "really your the best" he gets up with a big smile on his face and hugs me. He pulls away and leaves out the door.

A tear slowly makes its way down my cheek as I quickly wipe it away. Why has he been doing this to me lately why? why does he ditch me to hang with her? All these thoughts run through my head as I quickly get up and walk out the building. I refuse to sit here alone tonight wondering when I can be curious and find out what's going on. Since her house is like literally 20 min away I decided to walk.

~ 20 min. later ~

I finally get to Selena's house and see the lights on. I lightly knock on the door but nobody answers. I knock again and still no answer. I jiggle the door knob and it opens....wow. I walk in but I see nobody "Selena?" I say no answer. I decided to check upstairs. As I walk upstairs I start to hear mumbled voices. I start walking towards her bedroom door and the noises get louder. I gently open the door to see Justin and Selena having sex. My heart breaks into a million pieces as I quickly cover my mouth to stop any noises from coming out. Million tears come down my face as I run out her house and slam the door behind me. I run and run and run home crying my eyes out.