Im stuck with you

* week later *

~ Justin's POV ~

I wake up like I normally do every morning but this time is different. Nobody is blowing up my phone there's no meeting no rush just.....peace...

I get up and immediately brush my teeth then jump into the shower. I wash my body and get out to fix my hair. I do it in my usual style.....wait I didn't mean it like that you guys are dirty ;) Finally after I finish my hair I get dressed in my light blue skinny jeans, My black v-neck with a jacket on top and my supra. I sit on the bed bored looking around for something for me to do. Something catches my eye as I get up and reach for it.

I grab my song book. I flip through the pages as a whole lot of memories come to me. I grab a pencil and start humming the melody and singing lyrics that come to mine. "lately you've been busy...." I sing writing it down in my notebook. I get up going to my piano and start hitting the keys and singing more lyrics. I start adjusting some lyrics fixing some words and I smile......Justin's coming back

~ Selena's POV ~

I wake up in my bed thinking about Josh. He really does something to me.....something that I've never felt before. He has a girlfriend though. Maybe I'm just a secret to him but he means more to me. I have an idea. I jump up getting dressed butting on blue skinny jeans, heels, black crop knit sweater, floppy hat, and I'm ready to go.

I jump in my car driving to Justin's house. Once I get there I park my car and see paparazzi snapping pictures. I ignore it as I knock on the door. The door opens and I see Justin there with a smile that immediately fades. He looks outside and sees paparazzi and invites me inside. "what are you doing here?" Justin says as soon as he closes the door. "I came to talk to you" "about.....?" "uhm I miss you Justin I know there's no way in hell you would forgive me but I want you to know I still love you"

Justin looks at me with a very confused expression. "listen Selena I don't know what type of plan that is going through your head but I don't want to be apart of it not one bit" "its not a plan Justin I just-" "no Selena I'm finally finding my way back to me....I let all of these things get to me and I'm finally on my way to be happy again. I'm focusing on me right now and only me i-" "well I think you should focus on something else ... me Justin please give me one more chance please"

He looks down at the ground figuring out what to say. "Selena I need time but for now I'm ok by myself so I'll call you later" Justin says hugging me and showing me out. I leave with a smile on my face getting back in the car. Plan A is on its way

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I stand infront of the speaker microphone thing in the studio and start singing my heart out.

" Im gonna love you,

until you hate me and,

I'm gonna show you,

what's really crazy,

you should have known better than to mess with me honey, I'm gonna love you,

I'm gonna love you,

gonna love you,

gonna love you,

like a black widow baby"

I take off the headphones as scooter, usher, and Iggy give me thumbs up. I step out of the booth hearing myself with all of the affects and stuff and I love it.

Clearly as you can see a lot has changed for me in a week. It all started when scooter sent me text saying to meet him at the studio. once I got there Iggy was there and I started writing lyrics since everybody knew I loved to write music and now I'm in her song.

"that was amazing Jas that was really impressive" scooter says with a huge smile on his face "thanks scoot I'm gonna get going" "but come on you just got here" "Yea but i-" "listen Jas I really need you to stay here" "why?" "because your going to be going on tour with Justin" "wait are you fucking serious right now scooter?! you know what has been happening with me and him how could you"

"I know exactly what has been happening with you and him thats why I did it both of you guys need to get your act together before one of you guys do something stupid" scooter says strictly walking out.

Great just great a whole tour with Justin ...... amazing