Falling for U & cheating on U

I look at the time to see its pretty late. I change into my pj's and lay down. When I was about to go to sleep I felt my phone buzz. I look at it to see that josh text me.

* Phone Convo *

Jo. hey

Ja. hey Josh

Jo. are you ok I saw what happened :(

Ja. um Yea just depressed :'(

Jo. awww cutie um btw I didn't get your name haha

Ja. oh haha its Jasmine

Jo. ok beautiful why don't I pick you up tomorrow and we can go to the zoo or something to get some ice cream?

Ja. Yea definitely I'm at The Dream hotel room number 301

Jo. ok great goodnight beautiful

Ja. goodnight Josh

* End of Convo *

Eeep I'm going out with Josh. I smile really big as I think about how awesome he is and perfect and sexy OMFG. Just as I was happy Justin walks in. My smile quickly fades as I ignore his presence

~ Justin's POV ~

I walk in the room to see Jasmine looking really excited with the biggest smile on her face but it quickly fades as soon as she saw me. I go to my bed and start to think what if I do ask Jasmine out and dump Selena? Jasmine has always been my bestest but Selena is my love. I can never imagine dating Jasmine.

I look over at Jasmine to see she's fast asleep. I walk over to her bed and I lay down behind her I put my arm around her waist and I automatically feel a weird feeling in my stomach....Butterflies? it can't be

~ Next Day ~

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I start to wake up as the sun shines through the blinds covering the window. I start to get up but I feel something around me. I turn behind me to see Justin shirtless and laying in my bed with his arm around me. I quickly get up making him wake up. "what happened are you ok?!" Justin says as he gets up. "Yea why are you in my bed?" "um because....i-" "oh so you decided to embarrass me and then all of sudden lay in my bed with me? go and do that with Selena"

I say as I walk to the bathroom with my stuff. I strip from my clothes and go into the shower. I do the same routine as I put on a light pink strapless heart lined dress that comes up to my mid-thigh. I put on my sandals that strap in the back and has diamonds and to top it off a light blue jean jacket vest. I decided to make my hair into waves and flatiron my bangs. I put on my jewelry and makeup and then I walk out putting perfume. Once I get out Justin looks at me with sad eyes. I'm so fucking tired of those eyes that always captures my attention, that always makes me fall more in love with him.

I look down and walk pass him as my phone starts to ring.

~ Phone Convo ~

Ja. hello?

Jo. hey gorgeous I'm outside waiting for you

Ja. ok I'll be right there

Jo. ok

~ End of Convo ~

I get up grab my phone and hotel key and as I go to go out Justin takes my hand and pulls me back. "where are you going?" he says. "on a date" "oh" he looks down. He looks back up and hugs me. I hug him back and we slowly pull away. Our faces are centimeters apart. We look into each others eyes but he looks down and pulls away. "well I got to go" I leave and I walk out of the hotel.