Thats what BFFs are For

~ Jasmine's POV ~

Me and Josh pull away slowly as we get off the ferris wheel. We both smile as he grabs my hand and we walk to the car. Once we get there we go in and drive away. As josh is driving he takes my hand and smiles. "I had fun today" he says making me smile. "Yea me too". The car ride was silent we were just enjoying each others presents.

After about an hour we get back to the hotel. Josh parks the car and opens the door for me. " thank you" "welcome cutie" he walks me to the door and we look into each others eyes. "I had so much fun with you Jas its been so fun hanging out with you" "I feel the same way thank you for an amazing day" I smile he smiles too. We look deeper into each others eyes as josh starts to lean in.

I lean in too and our lips touch sending butterflies and sparks to explode everywhere. He licks my bottom lip for entrance but I decided to be a tease and not except. He bites my lip causing me to moan a little and he took that chance and started exploring my mouth with his tongue. It soon turned into a make out session as he started to French kiss me.

~ Justin's POV ~

I get up from the couch and stand there in shock. "are you fucking serious Selena who gave that to u?" I say getting pissed as fuck. She gets up with a nervous expression on her face "y-you gave this t-to me Justin" "no I fucking didn't" "yes you did" "no I didn't because I'm smart I put it on the jawline but still very hidden where you can't see it but whoever you fucked was stupid as fuck".

~ Selena's POV ~

I start to get very nervous and I don't have anything to say. Justin shakes his head at me as he he runs upstairs. " JUSTIN DONT " I yell as I grab his arm but he gets out of my grip. He runs into my room and opens the door to see nick standing there with boxers on.

~ Nick POV ~

I thought that Selena and Justin were going to stay downstairs for a while so I decided to get out from under the bed. Just as I got out Justin busted through the door with a pissed expression and Selena had a worried expression .... oh shit

~ Justin's POV ~

" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME?!!!!!??!!!" I yell making Selena flinch. " You know your a Fucking whore and a bitch" I go to walk away but then I turn around. I run to whoever that guy is and I punch him in the face making him fall. I get on top of him and punch him in his face super hard. I get up off him and walk past Selena.

"Baby wait its not what it looks like just please baby" she says as she starts to cry "I gave you everything Selena everything so we can be together I basically lost my bestfriend some of my Beliebers basically everything just for you and this is how you do me this is how you repay me?!" I say as tears form in my eyes and some slip out, out of anger and sadness. "please baby I'm sorry just please I will never do it again I promise" she says.

"you promise you will never do it again?" I say back "yes baby I promise I'm yours" "oh well then since you promised you can gladly watch me leave this house" I say as I walk away and drive home. As I'm driving home tears come down my eyes like a waterfall

I try to wipe them away but its no use it keeps coming down. I really loved Selena but I guess she didn't love me. I get to the hotel to see jasmine and josh making out outside. I start to get angry and I don't even know why as I walk up to them and grab Jasmines arm. I pull her away from josh as she looks at me with a confused face. "what a-are you doing. She says to me as she gets out of my grip.

" I'm taking you upstairs" I say sounding pissed off

~ Jasmines POV ~

"get off of me Justin!!!!" I say louder almost yelling at him. He looks back at me as I notice he's been crying. "no" he says as he grabs my wrist again and pulls me inside. "what the fuck is wrong with you?! do you not realize that every time you hurt me or do something like this your slowly loosing me" "babe are you ok?" josh says as he comes up to me "Yea I'm fine" I say still looking at Justin in disbelief

"I'm going to go upstairs" I say to josh as he nods his head. "ok by baby" he says as he pecks my lips. "bye babe" I say back as I walk upstairs in front of Justin. once I get to the room I drop my stuff on my bed and sit on it. Justin sits on his as he's watching me. "Why would you do something like that" I say as he sighs "I don't know it's just....I don't know" his voice cracks as my eyes soften

"ok what's wrong" I say as I sit on the edge of his bed. " "Selena cheated on me" "no really?!" "I'm really sorry that I didn't believe you" he says as tears come out from his eyes. He grabs my hand as he puts me on his lap. I hug him tight as he cries hard on my shoulder like he's been holding that in for a while. "shhh its ok its ok Jay everything's going to be alright" I gently rock him as his cries start to slow down "your always there for me and I'm thankful for that" he says "As long as your there for me" "I promise I love you Jas" "I love you too"

A/N. hey guys I hope you like this chapter comment below and vote for the next one