Feeling like the third wheel

* Present Day 4 Years Later *

Ja. JUSSSTTIIINNN!!!!!! STOOPPP IM SORRY IM SORRY I WONT EVER DO IT AGAIN I PROMISE "noooooooo" he says "Juuuuusssstttiiinnn nooo" I say back. "yessss" He says as he picks me up and throws me on the hotel bed. He gets on top of me and starts tickling me. "hahahahahaha I'm sorry HAHAHAHA please Justin pleaaassseee" I say while laughing "say I love you Justin" "Nevvvveeerrr HAHAHAHA" "ok I'll just keep going haha I dont mind because your laugh is pretty cute" he says "hahahaha ok ok ok I love you Justin" I say to make him stop tickling me. "hahaha" he laughs looking down at me.

He stops and he lays down next to me and smiles at me. I look back at him and smile widely/crazy/silly with my eyes closed. I look away and open my eyes and go into the living room and sit on the couch. "Aye where are you going" he says as I leave the hotel bedroom. " Into the living room because your boring" "hahahahaha meannnnnyyyy" he yells. "I know babes" I say back "ok cupcake" he says making me make a disgusted face. "I saw that" I stop making the face and look behind me seeing he's starring at me from the other room. "hahaha" I laugh.

"Justin?" no answer "Justin?" no answer. I walk in the room to see him texting away on his phone and smiling. "ooh Justin who are you textttingg" I say as I throw myself on the couch landing in front of him. "Selena" he says back. "ooh are you two getting serious because you guys would be very cute together" "well I don't know I mean she's sweet and cute but right now we are just friends" "oh" "Yea I mean should I invite her over?" "sure" "ok".

* 2 hours later *

Me and Justin were laying down watching tv when the doorbell rang. " I'll get it" I say as I get up from Justin's lap and I open the door. Once I open the door I see Selena standing there looking beautiful. "SELLY" I say as I hug her "JASSY" she says as she hugs me back. Oh I have I forgot to mention me and Selena have been bestfriends since Justin first became famous. We know each other like a book and I just love her. " wow you look beautiful Jas" "thanks sel you do too" "well come in girl" "haha thank you" Once she enters Justin comes out of the room and gives her a tight hug. "hey sel" "hey Justin" she says as she slowly pulls away from the hug. "Well I'll be right back I'll get us some drinks" I leave the room and start getting the drinks.

~ Justin's POV ~

Once Jasmine left I look behind me to see if she's looking. I turn towards sel and I smile as I put my hand on her face and kiss her passionately. She kisses back as she smiles in the kiss. We both pull away and she smiles. "Justin why do we have to keep keeping us a secret from Jasmine I mean she's our bestfriend" she whispers "Because I don't want her to make a big deal about us being together" I say. "Well when will we tell her?" "soon I promise" "ok". I peck her lips quickly and pull away. I move closer to her as I kiss her neck and nibble on her ear a little making her giggle. " woah what's the secrets about" Jasmine says as she walks in. I pull away as she hands me my drink and Selena's drink. I give it to Selena as jasmine sits on the couch.

"So we should all go out and do something today" Jasmine says " Yea we should go out to the club tonight" I say to Selena and Jasmine. "Yea I mean I'm down" Selena says. "ok let's go" I says "ok I'm going to go home and change" "ok" I say as I hug her goodbye and Jasmine does the same and she leaves.

~ Jasmines POV ~

Well Selena left so I'm going to start getting ready. I go into the bathroom with my towel and clothes and I wash my body with strawberry soap and I wash my hair with watermelon shampoo and conditioner. Once I'm done I dry myself off and I start to change. I put on a tight black dress that goes to my Mid-thigh and I put on some black heels. My dress has split sides that shows my waist but not to much. I put on some makeup and I flatiron and blow dry my hair. After that I get out of the bathroom to see Justin wearing black skinny jeans and a white v-neck with black supras. With his hair spiked up to perfection. "woah Jas you look...sexy" he says as he looks up at me. I smile and blush a little "thank you you do too haha" I sit next to him as he sits there texting away again. I wonder what him and Selena are up to they have been very secret lately. Its probably nothing.

"well let's go get Selena" he says as he gets up and he helps me up. "I'm still taller than you haha" "haha" we get out of the hotel and we go into a limo where there's a lot of paparazzi. Justin takes my hand and covers us with his jacket and we get inside. "damn stalkers" I say making Justin laugh as we drive to Selena's house. "Oh look champagne" I say as I show Justin "cool watch this" He grabs it and shakes it a little and pops it open causing it to spray everywhere. "hahaha stop it" I say as he covers it back while laughing. "make it pop like pink champagne" he sings making me laugh a little. About 20 minutes later we get to Selena's house and she comes out looking fabulous as always.

She's wearing a tight purple dress and black heels with her hair straightened. I smile as she comes in and hugs me. "hey girl" she says as she sits down "wait don't sit there sit here cause we made a champagne explosion haha" Justin says as he puts her on his lap. I smile at how nice he's being but I got a weird feeling in my heart. Its probably nothing. The whole car ride I was silent while they were just talking away. After about an hour we get into the club and immediately start having blast. We start dancing and drinking. Not me though all I had was probably one drink. After dancing we sat in our VIP area. Justin and Selena have been very close to each other and leaving me out. I'm starting to feel like the third wheel even though their not dating.....right?

I look over to My left and see Justin and Selena talking whispering secrets into each other's ear and I smile. "so what are you guys talking about?" "oh nothing" Justin and Selena say at the same time making them laugh. "come on tell me please" "its nothing Jas just calm down" Justin says as he gets up and goes with Selena to the dance floor and dance the night away. wow I'm having a blast....