Nothing

~ Justin's POV ~

I wake up with Selena beside me with her head on my chest. I kiss her forehead as I get up slightly trying not to wake her. I look beside me to see Jasmines bed. It feels weird without her next to me....I miss her. My phone starts to ring as I quickly grab it to see scooter calling me.

* Phone Convo *

Sc. hello?

J. Yea wassup?

Sc. well what's up Justin I just saw a picture of jasmine at the airport crying thats wassup

J. listen scooter I really don't want to deal with this right now

Sc. well your going to have to what happened I can't keep going through this Justin with you I mean I'm getting married tomorrow and I can't go through this drama

J. there's no drama Jasmine just left thats it I feel like I can never have one good day now I have to go through this bullshit with you

Sc. Justin watch your mouth I'm not one of your little friends from your "crew" I'm your manager and an adult

J. .....

Sc. I will call you later I have to talk to you about something very important

J. whatever bye

Sc. wai-

* End of Phone Convo *

Before scooter can finish I hung up on his face. I hear someone clearing their throat from behind them and I look behind me to see Selena awake and starring at me. "hey baby" I say as I walk over to her and kiss her cheek "hey babe" she says back. She gets up and does her business, showers, and gets ready and comes out looking beautiful in one of my sweatpants which were jasmines favorites and her tank top. "your wearing jasmines shirt?..... " Yea I hope you don't mind she left it and I have nothing to wear" "I don't mind its ok you want to do something today baby?" "um actually no" "oh why?" "because I just don't" "but jasmine loved going out with me" "well I'm not jasmine"

She sits on the bed as I get up and do my morning routine. Once I get dressed in sweatpants and a red v-neck shirt I sit next to Selena. She slightly moves away from me making me confused "what's wrong?" "what nothing" I move closer but she moves away again "your acting like I have cooties or something" "no its just that never mind" "no tell me" "its just I think we need to take a break from each other" "what d-do y-you mean Selena I mean what did I do?" "nothing its just with this whole thing and Jasmine I think we need a break" She gets up and grabs her things She walks out of the hotel without a trace. My eyes start to water as she closes the door. Tears come out my eyes as I cover my face in shame.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I toss and turn waking up expecting to wake up in the hotel hoping all of it was just a dream but it wasn't. I wake up in my parents bed alone, cold, and lonely. I decided to take a shower. I get up and go into the shower. I strip from my clothes and wash my body and get dressed. I decided to wear something comfy so I just put on my sweatpants and a tank top. I lay down back in bed but phone starts ringing. I look at the number to see its scooter.

* Phone Convo *

Ja. hello?

Sc. hey sweetie are you ok

Ja. Yea why?

Sc. well your all over the magazine....crying

Ja. oh.....

Sc. what happened

Ja. well um j-justin picked Selena over me like he literally picked her over me

Sc. oh I'm sorry but you should come back

Ja. why? I don't want to go back to him he's a dick

Sc. no and Yea sometimes he can be haha but for my wedding I'm getting married tomorrow

Ja. omfg scooter I'm so happy for you of course I'll come

Sc. really?!?! great well fly here tomorrow at 12 pm?

Ja. Yea of course ok

Sc. ok sweets bye

Ja. bye

* End of Phone Convo *

I try to fall back asleep but then my phone rings again. I look to see its Justin. I mute the call but its like he keeps calling and keeps calling. I feel my phone vibrate and I see he's texting me now. I ignore it as I mute my phone. It rings again and I look because if its him I will cuss him out. I look to see its Josh. Oh joy. I answer.

* Phone Convo *

Ja. he-

Jo. look outside like now

* End of Convo *

I give a confused look but then I go to my front door, open it and I look to see him standing there. I run to him and jump on him wrapping my legs around him. He holds my legs up and presses his lips against mine. I kiss back as he walks us inside. He lays me down on the couch with him on top still kissing me. It soon turns out to be a make out session. He lifts up my shirt but I quickly pulls away. I lightly push him off me as I stand up

"what's wrong babe" he asks me "uhm nothing" "Yea it's obviously something since you went ninja on me" "no its nothing um m-my tooth hurts" "it didn't hurt like 5 min. ago" "josh its just-" "no I get it if you didn't want us to be together than I wouldn't have come" "no josh its not that it's-" "no I'm leaving" he grabs his jacket and starts leaving. "Josh its just I don't want my first time to be like this"

He stops walking and slowly turns around with a guilty look on his face. He walks back to me putting his arms around my waist bringing my closer. "I'm sorry babe I didn't know" "its ok can we just lay down" he smiles as he takes me hand. He sits on the couch and puts me in between them putting his arms around my waist.

~ Justin's POV ~

I finally stop crying and I get up. I go into the bathroom and lock myself in there. I can't take this no more all I feel is pain. I'm always getting my heart broken. I grab my shaving razor blade and I break it. Now I have just one piece of medal. I look up closing my eyes as tears slide down my face. I bring the medal to my arm and I glide it across my arm making blood ooze out of my skin. What do I have left?

A/N oooohhh cliffhanger comment and vote below for the next chapter