I hate today

After my walk which was about for 20 min I decided to head back to the hotel. Once I get there I go into the room and I lay on my bed just thinking. Should I move on from justin? its not like he likes or loves me so why shouldn't i? I look beside me and I see Justin starring at me. I get up from my bed and I go into the bathroom. I change my clothes and I put on black ripped short shorts with a tight black T-shirt that goes above my bellybutton but fits me perfectly and shows off my curves. I also put on my black converse,makeup, and I leave my hair down and curly.

I walk out of the bathroom seeing Justin starring at my ass as I walk by. I smirk not letting him see as I sit on my bed and go on my phone. "Jasmine?" he says I don't answer I go on my phone. "hello?" a person from the limo company says. "hey um can I get a limo?" "yes of course what's your address?" "well um the hotel is the Dream and I'm in room 301" I say as I bite my lip making Justin bite his....what? "oh ok we will call you and tell you when your limos ready" "ok thank you bye hun" "bye sweetie"

I hang up the phone and wait for the limo to come. "what do you need a limo for Jas?" he says why is he talking to me after he broke my heart? he knows he did I know he knows. I need to move on I need to change and let go and have a good time. "babes?" he says "Ja-" "what?" I cut him off "where are you going?" "somewhere" I look at the clock and see its now 7 pm. "Yea but where?" "everywhere" "oh can I come?" "you know yesterday you were just yelling at me and telling me you don't want to talk to me so why are you talking to me? and the point of me leaving is to stay out of your way since I'm such a big problem" "y-your n-not a problem its just i-"

Justin got cutoff on what he was going to say by the phone ringing. "hey hun your limo is ready" "ok thank you" I say as I hang up the phone. I get up with Justin walking behind me. I start picking up my pace as I run down to the limo with him running behind me. I run outside and get into the limo but he's to fast and he gets in too. The limo starts driving "um can you take me to the California mall please" "ok" the limo driver says as he drives

The whole ride to the mall was silent. Once we got there security guards and a bunch of fans outside the mall. How did they know we were coming? "did you tell somebody we were coming?" "Yea I tweeted it" Justin says. We both get out of the limo with Justin holding my hand and bringing me very close to him. Once we get inside I let go of his hand and I start walking ahead of him and we separate going into our own stores. As I walk into the store I see this couple in there which is weird because the mall is supposed to be on lock down.

I go closer to the couple and notice that its Selena with some random guy. Their laughing and joking around when he grabs her hand and kisses her. She wraps her arms around his neck as his go around her waist. I take a quick picture and then pretend that I'm looking through the clothes. She pulls away and then looks at me I can see her face immediately fill with fear as the boy walks away and leaves the mall. "oh h-hey jasmine its funny seeing you here" she says nervously "oh Yea totally" I say as I walk towards her. "Listen don't tell Justin and if you do I'll just expose you little secret to the media" "you really think I'm afraid of you Selena? think again because if you think I'm stupid to actually believe you have anything on me think again"

I run out of the store and run to where Justin is. I look behind me to see she's running after me. Once I get to where Justin is I run inside. "JU-" I try to yell but Selena covers my mouth "hey babe" she says as she let's go of my mouth and runs up to him and pecks his lips. "oh hey beautiful" he says as he smiles. "wait you guys are back together" I say out of breath. "Yea I texted her and she forgave me and I invited her" Justin says smiling. "but Justin she-" I once again get cut off by Selena. "I'm hungry baby let's get some food" Selena says smiling innocently. "um Yea sure baby let's go to the food court let's go cupcake" he says as all of us go to the food court

Once we get there me and Justin and Selena sit at one of the tables. "hey Jasmine why don't me and you go get the food together" Justin says. "um sure" I get up with Justin to go and start ordering the food. Justin and Selena are going to get Chinese and I'm going to get taco bell.

~ Selena's POV ~

As Jasmine and Justin left I pick up Jasmines purse making sure no one sees and I grab her phone. As I grab it and turn it on it needs a password....shit umm Justin? I type it in but its wrong. I type in cupcakes and its right..? Yes I go through her pictures and I find the picture of me and The boy kissing. I quickly delete it and I lock the phone and put it back in her purse before they come back.

This bitch really thinks that me and Justin is going to breakup she's fucking crazy.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

I go to taco bell and start to look on the menu to see what I want to order when a cute boy comes to the cash register. "hey beautiful are you ready to order?" he says to me. "I smile and move up to the counter with Justin next to me. I look over at him to see he looks angry...? " um yes can I get the dorito taco with beef cheese lettuce and sour cream only" I say to him "Yea sure cutie and to drink?" "fruit punch" "ok cu-" "Jasmine her name is Jasmine" Justin says angrily. "um ok jasmine here's your food and drink" "thank you and I'm sorry for him" "its ok sweetie"

I look at the food and see he wrote his number on it with his name Josh. I smile as I look up at him. " I don't remember ordering a number" I smirk "well it comes free with your meal" he smirks and winks. "haha clever" "haha um can I have yours?" "Yea sure it's 857-295-5671" "ok thanks babe" he says as I walk away but Justin grabs me by the arm roughly and brings me to the corner.

"what the fuck do you think your doing?!" he whispers/screams as he grabs my arm tighter making my eyes tear up. "ouch Justin y-your hurting me" I say as my voice shakes. His eyes start to soften as he let's go of my arm. Once he let's go there's a big bruise on my arm since I bruise really easily. A tear slides down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away. "i-im so so so sorry jas-" "why do you keep hurting me Justin the reason why I came here was to hangout with my bestfriend, do crazy things, and just be here but this is not what I expected.

I look up into his eyes to see them watering. " I never meant to hurt you I'm just worr-" "the only thing you should be worrying about is your girlfriend and what she's doing I caught her cheating on you Justin." I say causing him to look confused. "Jasmine stop lying" "I'm not lying Justin why would I lie about that?" "I don't know maybe you should ask yourself that?!" he says getting angry "fine if you don't believe me I'll show you I say walking back to the table grabbing my phone seeing Selena smirk.

Justin follows me as I unlock my phone to see that my album was opened and the picture missing. I look down confused then I look at Selena as she smiles at me. " you fucking went through my phone?!?!" I yell "what why would I do that doesn't it have a pass code?" "yes but you somehow figured it out!!" "no I didn't jasmine what is wrong with you?!" she says back innocently. "Jasmine why don't you just calm the fuck down because clearly your trying to make me and Selena break up why don't you just go back home to your family!!!!! Justin yells making the cafeteria go silent and look over at us.

My eyes water as he talks about my family. " I can't Justin I can't go back to my family because they died last year!!!!" I yell as the cafeteria fill with "awws" and "oohs" Justin immediately goes silent but then tries to talk again. "I didn't know" he says as a tear slides down his face. "of course you didn't know because every time I tried to tell you you always would ignore me for her!!!" "i-" "no save it because you act like she's your everything but just remember who was always here for you unlike who just came into your life I'm leaving" I say as I wipe my tears and walk away leaving the mall and going back to the hotel

Once I get there I go inside and I lay down shutting everything out and just focusing on my life. should I leave Justin? or should I stay?