Argument

~ Justin's POV ~

"Ahhh fuck Selena right there yes baby yes" I moan as I thrust into her. "uh baby uh Justin" she moans as I start thrusting faster and faster into her. As I'm thrusting I hear something like footsteps coming upstairs or something. "you hear that" I mumble as I stop. "its probably nothing baby just come on" I continue thrusting harder and faster. The next thing I know is I hear something like running and a door being slammed. I push away from Selena and wrap my waist with a blanket. "Selena you don't hear that?" "yes now I do" she says back as she gives me a scared look. "I'll go and check it out you stay here" I say as I go downstairs. "ok babe be careful." Selena says as I walk down the stairs.

Once I get to the bottom of the stairs I see a shiny supra tag on the floor.... I know who it was....shit. I run back upstairs and I start getting my clothes. "baby im-" I was just about to talk but then I look up and I see Selena rubbing her clit. She keeps going and going and then she squirts making me drop my clothes on the floor and run back to her.

~ Jasmine's POV ~

Once I get back to the hotel I run to my room and I unlock the door and walk in. Once I walk in I fall against the wall bringing my knees to my chest. I cry and cry until I can't cry no more. I go into the room and I look at the clock and I see its 12:00 am. I decided to at least try and go to bed but every time I try all I see is Justin and Selena. I sit up in my bed and decided to watch some tv. Something comes on that catches my attention.

Hey guys so today we bring you a story about Justin and Selena! they seem to become very close at the beach while Jasmine is there all by herself looking very down...? I know that if I were Jasmine I would be doing the same thing. Anyways a little later at the beach Justin and Selena were seen kissing and here's the picture to prove it. Also some close friends of Justin and Selena say thats totally normal Justin and Selena have been dating for a little over 2 years. Wow Jelena shippers hope you have a goodnight and we'll see you tomorrow with the latest news.

I turn off the tv and lay there totally motionless. THEY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR 2 YEARS??!!! All my sadness and anger are coming together and making me so upset. I start to become sleepy so I fall asleep hoping all this pain would go away tomorrow

~ Next day ~

I wake up but instantly all the memories come back from yesterday. I immediately shut down all feelings and memories that I felt and decide to do me. Right now I'm getting ready to go and have some fun around the city of Cali. and hopefully meet some cute boys ;). I get up and I go into the bathroom and do my normal routine. I decide to wear short shorts with some Jordan's and a shirt that says "are you mad bro" and a fitted leaving my hair down and wavy.

I get up to leave but as I open the door Justin's there.....shit. I push pass him but he grabs my wrist and brings me back inside and closes the door and locks it. "um I'm trying to leave" I say trying to hold back the tears but one slips out. He comes closer to me to wipe my face but I move away. "don't touch me" he backs away looking at me with sad eyes. "what is wrong with you lately?" he says. "how could you not tell me?" "tell you what?" "DONT TRY AND DENY IT" "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DENY" "THE FACT THAT YOU DIDNT TELL ME THAT YOU AND SELENA HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOR OVER 2 YEARS" I say shaking my head in disbelief "WE DONT-" "YES YOU DO JUSTIN THE WAY YOU SWING HER AROUND AND HOLD HER HAND" "I DO THAT TO YOU TO!!!!!" "YEA BUT YOU DONT KISS ME ON MY LIPS!!!!" He goes silent but then sighs "I'm really really sorry that I didn't tell you Jas but why are you so upset about it I mean your not happy for me" "wow you really don't see it" "see what" "if you can't see it then there's nothing to see" "jasmine just-" at that point I couldn't control myself I grabbed his shirt and I pressed his lips against mine

A/n. Cliffhanger lol but comment and vote for the next chapter. At least 5 votes and comments for the next one I loooovvveee you guys xoxo~L