Chapter One

⚠️⚠️ Pre-Caution: This book was not made to encourage nor support step-sibling relationships. I was young and not the smartest and thought it would of just been fun to make a story like this. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my cringe writing! ⚠️⚠️

Happy readings!

~~~~

"Mom!" Our daughter Minzy yells. I quickly run downstairs to see my fourteen year old daughter struggling with baking.

"I thought dad was here?" I take a seat beside her and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"He went out with Boyoung." She shrugs like it was nothing. I shake my head. "It's okay though mom. I actually wanted to bake something with you but I'm not sure what..." She rubs her chin which made me laugh.

"I mean your brother is 16 now.." I head towards the cupboard and grabbed two aprons.

"How old are you and dad?" She leans against the table smiling at me.

"Old." I laugh and toss her an apron. "Let's make something like macaroons?" I pull her in for a hug.

"Mommmm." She scrunch her face. "You can't be that old." She says after and I pretend to gasp feeling offended.

"That old??" I shake my head at her again. She laughs and starts preparing the ingredients. I heard the door open and saw my two boys enter the house. Jungkook walks in with his arms around Boyoung.

"Yah where did you two go?" I raised my eyebrow at Jungkook and he smirks at me. He laughs at me and runs up to kiss my cheek.

"I took Boyoung out for a bit to shoot some hoops." He wraps his arm around waist nuzzling his sweaty neck on my shoulder.

"Babe go take a shower please." I try to push him off but his grip tightens.

"But we're going to get sweaty again after so what's the point?" He smirks giving my neck light kisses. I blush at his words.

"Okay please stop." Minzy scrunches her face up at us. Boyoung laughs if off and helps Minzy get the mixer ready.

"Don't forget Boyoung's girlfriend is coming over later tonight." Jungkook shouts from upstairs.

"Right.. I forgot we invited them over for dinner." I help Minzy measure the ingredients out.

"Please don't make it weird mom.. I really like her and I want you guys to get along with her parents." Boyoung begged. I just laugh at him.

"Hon go shower unless you want to stink when your girlfriend gets here." I shoo him off and he  runs upstairs. I turn over to Minzy who already finished measuring the other ingredients.

"Woah your fast." I begin to put the ingredients into the bowl.

"Well I'm excited to eat it!" She holds onto the mixer. I pinch her cheek with a smile and shes pouts while rolling her eyes at me then smiles back.

"Me too." I turn the mixer on.

~
It took us two hours to finish up because we ended taking forever to finish the dishes then we made dinner. I place the ribs onto the table with mashed potatoes in a bowl. Minzy brought out the cups, plates and forks. Jungkook comes down in a white dress shirt and I just start smirking at him while placing everything on the table. He sees the smirk on my face and begins to smirk back.

"Shouldn't my lady be changed by now?" He give me a sweet kiss while I just smile.

"I would of been changed by now but someone didn't come down to help me prepare all of this!" I look at Jungkook and Boyoung.

"Sorry mom.." Boyoung scratched his neck while he walked into the kitchen looking all fancy. Minzy begins to laugh at him and Boyoung glares at her.

"I haven't seen you dress nice for so long!" She sets up the plates with a huge smile on.

"Shut up Minzy." He rolls his eyes.

"Hey don't say that." Jungkook points at Boyoung. "You mister should be helping your mother and sister." He pulls me with him towards Boyoung.

"And you mister should be helping too." I look at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Yes that is right. I should be helping you." He nods and lets go of my waist. I laugh and head upstairs to go change before they come over.

~
It was 6:15 and they were coming at 6:30. Boyoung was excited but very nervous. Jungkook tried to calm him down but nothing worked. This boy was really nervous. Minzy on the other hand was busy eating some of the macaroons we made so I had to take them away from her. She gets upset at me but I'm fine with that.

"What if her parents think I'm not good enough??" He looks at us. Jungkook and I let out a little laugh.

"Boyoung why would her parents not think your good enough?" I look at him and he just shrugs.

"I don't kn-"

*ding* 

Boyoung gets up so fast and goes to the front door. I was worried he'd bump into something but I followed him with Jungkook by my side and Minzy behind us. I see him smiling widely at his girlfriend as she laughs.

"Oh mom dad this is Semmi. Semmi this is my mom-"

"Mrs. Jeon." I shake her hand.

"And my dad-"

"Mr. Jeon." He shook her hand. Boyoung stares at us.

"Semmi please come in." I step aside as she walks in. "Where are your parents?" I say as Boyoung takes her coat.

"Oh my their probably just getting the wine bottle they got for you guys." She laughs with a smile. I look at Jungkook who seems to be smiling until..

"Oh Semmi sweetie why didn't you wa-" Her mother says but then makes eye contact with me.

"Hun did you get ever-" Her husband than says but stops once he saw Jungkook.

"Yeri!? Taehyung!?"

"Aria!? Jungkook!?" We all say at the same time in shock. Our son was dating a girl who's parents were our exes.... Jungkook and I stood there with our jaws dropped staring right them as their expressions were the same.
~~~~~
A/N: Damn bet you didn't expect that! Haha just reminding you this book is going to be short but have decently long chapters! Hope you enjoy the final book. I SAID I WAS GOING TO POST THIS AT 10 am today but I got busy and forgot I'm sorry :')