Chapter Seven

We were running around the house making sure we got everything packed. We're going on a trip!! With the Kim family and the other five dorks. I was so excited because we were going to Italy. It's somewhere I always wanted to go and I'm so glad I get to spend it with the people I love beside Yeri. I like her but I don't know if I could call it love yet.. I don't even think she likes me yet like what?

"Chop chop! We gotta meet them at the airport." I clap my hands together as I ran around the house trying to get everyone out.

"Let's go to Italyyyyy!" Minzy shouts while running out of the house. I walk into the kitchen to see Seulgi and Wendy.

"Thank you so much for watching over the house." I hug both of them tightly.

"Ah no problem I hope you have fun." Seulgi giggles as she pats me back. We all leave the house and head to the airport right away. As we arrive at the airport we quickly rush to get our bags checked and to the plane because we were very late from traffic. Luckily we got through fast so we all sprinted towards our plane. As we aboard it there were four empty spots right near Yeri and Taehyung.

"Sorry we're late." I apologize as Jungkook puts our bags on top. Yeri just waves it off not really caring.

"It's fine. All that matters is that you made it in time." She leans back while crossing her arms.

Minzy went to sit with Semmi and Boyoung. Jungkook and I take our seats as we were about to leave and go up into the sky. I wrap my arm around his while leaning on his shoulder. Finally a trip with my family and hopefully nothing goes wrong in Italy. My eyes soon drift off to sleep as we begin to fly in the sky. I dreamt about all of the positive things we could do in Italy but also what could happen if we ended up fighting... like always.. I try to snap out of it and just enjoy sleeping on Jungkook before having to get off the plane and go to our hotel.

I wake up to the sound his Jungkook whispering in my ear while giving me little kisses on my cheek.

"Jungkook.." I slowly shift around with a smile on my face. I open my eyes to only see him standing up waiting for me.

"Come on babe. We gotta go." He sticks out his hand for me to grab as I slowly got up. He pulls me up so that my arms could just wrap around his waist. He chuckles before kissing my forehead.

"I'd let you hold me longer but you gotta carry your bags and we don't have enough room for us to walk out of the plane like this." He passes me my bags and I roll my eyes at him.

"Fine." I grab it from his hand as we head off the plane into the airport. I see that Boyoung and Minzy already finished getting checked as their standing with the boys.

"I never thought we'd end up going on a trip with all of us.. especially with Yeri." I mumble quietly as we go through security.

"None of us thought that either babe." Jungkook smiles as we pass through so we could get to the others. We started heading outside to the car that Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung rented out, one for each group. We get inside our car before Jungkook begins to drive off to our hotel. We arrived around 3 pm and I was exhausted, All I wanted to do was sleep.

---
I get out of the car helping Jungkook carry the bags as Boyoung and Minzy run inside the hotel. I look over to Namjoon who seems to be very excited.

"Missing Wendy and Jisoo?" I shout at him which makes him snap his head towards me.

"Yah don't even start." He points his finger at me while walking inside with us. Jungkook leaves to go check in with the other boys which just left me with Jimin and Hoseok.

"How are your wife's and children?" I asked both of them.

"Oh Minyoung is good. Lucas, Jaemin and Sooyoung are doing great." Jimin smiles at me.