Chapter Three

I wake up to the sound of my children downstairs making noise. I look at the time and it was basically time for the kids to go to school. I groan while sitting up covering myself with the blanket. I heard footsteps running up to my room so I quickly grab a t-shirt off the ground and slip it on. Minzy and Boyoung knock on the door while slowly opening it.

"Come in you two." I say with a raspy voice. They come running in with a tray in their hands.

"Boyoung and I made breakfast for you and dad since you guys weren't up when we were." Minzy hands me it, I pull her down and kissed her forehead. Boyoung stands a distance away from me not saying anything, I pout at him and called his name. He turns to me quickly with wide eyes. I gesture him to come towards me and he does. When he was near I pull him down for a hug and kissed his forehead as well.

"Alright you two gotta go to school now. I'll see you dorks later. Do well okay!" I send them off with a smile.

"Alright bye mom! Love you!" Minzy yells as she runs downstairs.

"Come on children I gotta drop you two off at school and I want to go now because it gets so busy at high schools!" Jungkook yells form downstairs. I see Boyoung making his way out the door but I stop him.

"Yah Boyoung." He turns around immediately.

"Look mom if you don't like Semmi I can-"

"Boyoung... Semmi seems like an amazing girl. Have a good day okay? Tell her I say hi." I give him a warm smile.

"Okay I will.. see you later mom, love you!" He smiles widely while running out of my room. I laugh to myself then looked at the breakfast.

"I guess I'll eat first.." I sigh.
-
I run downstairs to only find Jungkook sitting there.

"That was quick." I head towards him and sat on his lap. His hands snake around my waist while nuzzling his face into my hair.

"You know last night was fun.." He begins to leave little kisses on the back of my neck. I lean back against him more with a smile on. I close eyes trying to relax but totally forgot about the meeting I had.

"Shit." I quick rose up while getting off of Jungkook's lap.

"W-What?! The fun was just getting started." He pouts while following me towards the door.

"I'm sorry babe but I need to go to a meeting for work." I quick slip on my jacket before grabbing his face and giving him a sweet kiss.

"I promise next time okay?" I kiss his cheek as well as he lets out a sigh.

"Fine.." He finally smiles after. "But you owe me.." He bites his lips. I let out a laugh while tugging his shirt.

"I wish I didn't have to go.. they kids are at school and we could of had our time together even though there is tomorrow..." I smile widely at him. 

"Noo... tomorrow is too far away." He whines while holding me tightly in his arms.

"Jungkook I need to go." I wiggle my way out of his arms. "I'll see you later okay? Don't forget to pick up Minzy and don't forget Boyoung is going for his driver license!" I quickly shout before running out of the door.

-
I quickly rush into the room which all of my colleagues were there waiting.

"Just on time Aria.." One of my co-workers called out.

"I'm sorry I just got caught up with stuff at home." I laugh while shaking my head a bit.

"Caught up with Jungkook I'm guessing.." Hyuna blurts out with a smile which cracks everyone else in the room to laugh.