Chapter Two

We sat there at the dinner table as Boyoung and Semmi sat across from each other staring down at their plates as Yeri and I stare at each other. Jungkook and Taehyung watch clearly while taking a few glances at each other. Jungkook cleared his throat which cuts off the silence.

"Everyone please enjoy the meal." He smiles while pouring water into everyone's cup. Yeri, Taehyung and Semmi all smile and thank him.

"So Semmi how did you meet Boyoung or Boyoung how did you meet Semmi?" They look at each other then smiled.

"Well Boyoung was actually one of the best people in our art class and I was struggling with one of my works so I asked him for help but I hesitated because so many girls like him I didn't think he'd say yes but then he asked me instead." She smiles at him. Boyoung nods.

"I was nervous at first because Semmi was popular with boys and I thought she wouldn't be interested but she was struggling and I hate to see others struggle so I helped her." I smile widely at him.

"That's my boy.. always helping others." I continue to eat my food. Yeri doesn't seem to be eating but Taehyung kept whispering into her ear and looked a bit upset.

"Aria lets talk about you." Yeri smiles as I stop eating. I didn't want to ruin this first meeting.

"There's nothing to talk about Yeri. Shouldn't we let Semmi and Boyoung talk?" I look around but no one says anything.

"How's work." She sips on her water.

"It's good, you?"

"Good." I nod at her reply.

"I'm surprised nothing went wrong when you were pregnant.." She looks at Boyoung and Minzy then to me and Jungkook. My hand goes into a fist and I could see Jungkook very upset.

"Yeri we've gone over this many times when we were younger. My kids are healthy and beautiful don't you dare say anything more." I tried to calm my voice but it was quite hard.

"Aria. Jungkook. I apologize for my wife's action.." Taehyung seemed to be the only one who felt guilty.

"Wow.. guess you two got lucky..." She clicks her tongue. I glare at her as Jungkook held my hand tight.

"Um mom... are you okay?" Minzy asked as Boyoung looks at me with a slight concern on his face.

"I'm perfectly fine. Excuse me I think I need some fresh air." I get up and leave the room.

"And there goes the host." I heard Yeri say. How could she say such a thing like that about my children. I storm out of the room and head outside to the back. I hear the door slide open but didn't bother turning around.

"Aria.." A familiar voice calls out. I turn around to see Taehyung, seeing him in front of me after so many years still breaks my heart on how I ended things with him. I couldn't bare to see him again until now I guess...

"Taehyung.." I flash him a tiny smile. He walks towards me and stands by my side. It was awkward with us standing in silence.

"Look I-" We both say at the same time while turning to face each other. I crack and smile and did he.

"You first." He gestures at me.

"Look I just wanted to say that what happened back in the past I'm still awfully sorry about how I ended things.. I mean I basically just left you there. I'm sorry." I rub my arms together looking at him. He gives me a rub on the shoulder.

"Aria that was the past. It's okay I've gotten over it plus I was the one who left.. not you." I give him a smile before he pulls me in for a quick hug.