Chapter Nine

There I was.. standing in front of everyone. My kids.. Semmi.. Jaxon.. my brother.. my best friends.. Chanyeol.. and.. my husband.. My mouth was dry. I didn't know what to do. They all sat in silence waiting for me to say something but I felt so embarrassed I didn't want to say anything at all. I felt as if I said something right now it's turn out to be wrong. I'd up saying something stupid.

"It's okay Aria.. We're not mad." Yeri was the first one to say anything to me. I look at her with watery eyes. Don't cry don't cry. You're almost 40 and that would be embarrassing if you cried.

"I'm sorry. I apologize to all of you. Every one of you. I was drunk and had too much last night I didn't even think how much that would of affected you guys. I'm sorry for all of my actions and I'm really sorry for ruining everyone's first night here.. I was hoping it would of been less of a disaster and more of a relaxing night... I'm sorry if I made you upset last night." I play with my fingers while chewing on my lip.

"Well.. Last night was quite scary but before that happened I had a lot of fun and I'm sure everyone else did." Chanyeol chuckles which makes everyone crack a laugh. I let out a small smile still fiddling with my fingers.

"Yeah I mean we went out to the arcade and played some games before going for dinner. It wasn't that ruined.." Namjoon spat out with a smile on. I look over to Jungkook who seemed to be smiling but eyeing to Lisa and Yeri. I guess it's time to come clean..

"Hey why don't we give the ladies some space? As in Aria, Lisa and Yeri." Jungkook insisted while gesturing everyone to the little café they had inside the place. Once they left Lisa and Yeri just stare blankly at me.

"Is everything okay?" Lisa asked nicely while patting down to the seat beside her. I walk towards the couch and sat down.

"I just want to say-"

"I'm sorry" Yeri budges in. I look shocked as my whole body froze on the spot.

"No.. I'm sorry." Lisa also says into the conversation. I was so lost I didn't know what to say besides sorry.

"No no I'm the ones who sorry.." I rub my arm to calm myself down.

"Look we're all sorry.. but I'm really sorry for the way I acted to you.. I was so jealous I didn't know what else to do but make fun of you and basically bullied you every time I saw that Jungkook was happy with you. I didn't mean any of that I just didn't know how to react that Jungkook already moved on.." Yeri closes her eyes a bit while taking a deep breath. I've never heard Yeri apologize for something or at least to me. This was honestly so amazing to hear.. I never thought Yeri would confess something like this to me at all.

"I'm sorry too. That one day I said those harsh stuff to you oh my god I could never forgive myself for that. I didn't know why I said those stuff I was just in major shock from what Yeri said and I didn't this of anything when I heard her. I was like what?? Really? Their step siblings and they had feelings for each other. The way Jungkook told me to stop and how Taehyung left looking hurt and they way you looked at him as he left I felt horrible.. I'm so sorry.. I was such a bitch that day." Lisa bites down onto her lower lip avoiding eye contact.

"Lisa if anyone was a bitch to Aria it would be me. God I was so stupid back when we were young and I thought I'd learn my lesson now but here I am still trying to break you two apart even though I have a family of my own. I guess I just wanted to see you broken which it just so cruel of me. Ugh I'm sorry again I didn't mean to cause anything between your family but I guess I did.. I know we probably won't get along no matter what happens because of what I did and I admit that I was so rude even though I hate to admit it." She runs her hands through her hair while hanging her head low.

"Guys.. That was in the past.. I wanted to just let you guys know that I was the one who was jealous of you. I mean come on Jungkook had the biggest crushes on you guys and I thought I'd never be able to win him over because you two were wayyy better looking than me." I let out a little smile while nudging both of them. They both roll their eyes at me. 

"You are so stupid. You obviously won him. I mean you're married to him and you have his children."Lisa raises her eyebrow at me while a huge smile on. I laugh realizing that it's true that I won Jungkook.

"Right..." I shake my head while resting my hand in my lap. "So since we all confessed to together are we all cool? I totally forgot about what happened in the past." I swing my arms around them.

"Yeah we're cool now Hoon. I mean Jeon.." Yeri winks at me while laying her head on my shoulder. Lisa also lays her head on my shoulder while I lay mine on top of Yeri's.

"We we're gone for like thirty minutes yet it looks like you guys are going to leave us and date each other instead." Jungkook smirks while Chanyeol and Taehyung are there as well.

"Wipe that smirk off your faces." Yeri shouts at them. 

"Oh come on that'd be hot." Taehyung blurts out before his face goes blanks after. We raise our eyebrows at Taehyung as Yeri was the most shocked. 

"Yeah and how bout you three? You guys gonna leave us and hook up?" I nod my head at them while biting my lip. Their faces goes red before looking away. 

"Okay changing subjects but come on our children want to go downtown before we leave." Chanyeol reaches out for Lisa as she grabs his hand.

"Alright alright. Let's go ladies." She then pulls all of us in a line before locking arms with us as our husbands follow from behind. Well this private talk wasn't what I expected it to be. It was way better than I thought. I'm glad that we solved everything out and pushed everything aside to just become friends.. this time for real..
~~
A/N: SORRY I LEFT YOU HANGING FOR 18 DAYS I'M SORRY BUT I've just been emotional lately and busy with trying to get my shit together. Next chapter will be the last chapter. Thank you so much for supporting all three books <3 Also can't wait for the comebackkkk. Sorry for any spelling mistakes.