Chapter Six

"STEP SIBLINGS!?" Minzy, Boyoung and Semmi shout out load at us.

"T-That's.. That's.. no.. what.. how is that even possible?" Minzy stood up with her mouth dropped open. Boyoung is now sitting in front on us with the most confused face ever.

"Isn't that incest?" Semmi asked. I was about to scream no because I was so annoyed by everyone saying that but Boyoung spoke before I could.

"No it technically isn't. Incest is when two blood related siblings get together and ya know.." He gets a bit squirmy trying to explain himself but I'm glad he didn't freak out a lot.

"Boyoung is right.. You two aren't blood related so it's basically legal. Wait so does that mean that grandma and grandpa are your parents? Like grandma is your mom.." Minzy points to me. "And grandpa is your dad?" She then points to Jungkook. We both nod slowly at her which she started nodding slowly back at us.

"Ah.. I see.." She leans onto Boyoung. Semmi comes towards us and sat down in front of her parents.

"I hope you two.. three won't tell any of your friends this please." I look at all three of them. They all nodded back in response.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner? Why did Yeri have to tell us?" Boyoung asked with his legs crossed. I look at Jungkook as he just rubs his eyes.

"Look guys.. we were scared. Your mom and I didn't want to tell you guys too soon but not too late. We were planning to tell you soon but we didn't know what your reactions would be. We were scared you guys weren't going to look at us the same anymore." His voice was a bit shaky so I begin to rub his back.

He's really nervous about this situation and so was I. What will be their reaction.. I place my head against Jungkook trying to calm him down. You may think he's overreacting but this was something Jungkook never wanted to go through especially not right now. He wasn't ready at all to tell them about the past. Minzy and Boyoung looked at each other before scooting closer to us. They both take our hands and held it in theirs.

"Mom, Dad there's no reason to be nervous.. I mean I understand why'd you be nervous but you two just fell in love with each other and it's not a crime to be in love.. At least you aren't related because it you were that would of been a very different situation." Boyoung runs his thumb against my knuckles as Minzy just agrees with him. Jungkook lets out a shaky breath while smiling widely at them.

"I am so glad that you two didn't react badly.. Thank you for understanding. We thought you would of had a bigger reaction to this situation." Jungkook pulls us all in for a hug. We all laugh together before turning our attention to Yeri and Taehyung.

"Wow.. I never knew that.." Semmi's jaw dropped opened.

"Semmi.. don't tell anyone okay? It'd mean a lot to me if you didn't." Boyoung glances over at her which made her scoot closer to Boyoung.

"I'd never.. Your parents secret is safe with me." She pulls him close to her while wrapping her arms around him. Minzy sits beside Jungkook and intertwines her hands together.

"So how did this all happen anyways? How did you guys even fall for each other." She places her chin on her crossed fingers with her legs crossed as well.

"Well did you know that your mom and dad actually dated us. Not like I dated your dad and mom at the same or that I like just dated your dad but I dated your mom and well uh yeah." Taehyung's face starts turning red as he confused himself with his own words. We all just laugh at him.

"Yeah I dated Taehyung and Jungkook dated Yeri well in the past before Jungkook and I even became step siblings." I look over at Taehyung.

"Now you guys have to tell us what happened! Why did you two stop dating all of sudden." Boyoung suddenly becomes interested in this as well. I look at Jungkook, Taehyung and Yeri to see if they'd all agree to tell which they all did surprisingly especially Yeri.