Chapter Five

Weeks went by which soon became months. I've been working with Yeri for five months and it has been hectic. She's always so rowdy then all sassy like make up your mind. Lately Taehyung and Jungkook have been hanging out more which I don't mind I mean I'm happy for them and glad that their all okay now after what happened.. Sadly though I thought if they were getting along well I thought Yeri and I would too but I guess she'll always be this stubborn.

"Earth to Aria." Yeri snaps her fingers in front of my face. I jump up a bit still trying to get myself back into the real world and not dream world.

"Ah what Yeri." I lean back into my chair with a heavy sigh. She sits on top of my desk like she's seem sort of queen. I glare at her sitting as she sat on my desk with her legs crossed. She soon gets the memo and grabs a chair to sit in.

"I just want to discuss something between us only and not about work." She intertwines her fingers together placing them in front of me while she moves closer.

"Why don't we all go out for dinner again but this time proper dinner. You could bring your children and I'll bring Semmi. I promise you it won't turn out anything like last time. I'm sorry about that anyways." My eyes widen at her. Is she really apologizing to me?!? Right now?!?

"Look... Semmi really likes Boyoung and all I want is for her to be happy even if it's the son of the parents that I had awful times with back in the day." She shakes her head so her hair could move to the back. She leans closer against the table before grabbing my hands.

"What the Yeri-"

"Aria.. I'll talk to Taehyung about the dinner thing with all of us okay?" She holds my hand. This didn't feel right. This isn't the Yeri I know.. something's up..

"Look Yeri I'm glad to take your offer for dinner but if I'm going to agree I have two conditions.." I remove my hands from her and intertwined them with my own. She nods while looking at me.

"One dinner will be at your place." Yeri nods at me.

"Consider that checked off."

"Two.. do not mention anything about Jungkook's and I's relationship with each other. Nothing." I glare at her. Yeri's facial expression changed a lot. She lets out a deep breath while moving away from me.

"I.. I... ugh fine. I won't mention anything about your relationship with him." She rolls her eyes at me. Bingo that's why she wanted to have dinner in a public place.. she wanted more dramas of course.

"Well our job is done for the day. Call me whenever you and Tae planned out dinner. I got to go pick up my kids from school and do you so let's just make this good bye thing real quick." I get up from my seat and head over to grab my bag and jacket.

"Alright Aria. Good bye." Yeri shoots me a fake smile before slamming my door shut. Geez I must of awoken the pissed side of her.

"No mom! Dad told me that we were going to all have a movie night since it's our last day of school." Minzy says while pouting.

"I know but can't you see Boyoung wants to go out with Semmi tonight." I tried to end the topic quickly while driving home.

"The night market. We're going to go to the night market with the Kim family." Minzy groans while crossing her arms.

"Minzy please start acting your age okay? Your brother would do the same if you have a boyfriend right Boyoung." I nudge his shoulder.

"Yeah I would." Boyoung rolls his eyes. "Can't you just give up this one night Minzy I mean we have plenty of time to have movie night with mom and dad."

"I agree with Boyoung. Minzy just please don't make this anymore of a big argument." I pull up into the drive way. She rolls her eyes before nodding.