Final Chapter

After our fun trip in Italy we're back home. Boyoung and Minzy we're going back to school soon which they are madly upset about but we were happy. They're out camping with their grandparents which left the house empty except for Jungkook and I. Everyone came over for a party since all our children weren't home and we're spending time with their grandparents. Just a party for for all the adults.

"Did you buy the alcohol Jungkook?" I shout while taking some of it out from the fridge placing them onto the counter.

"No but I did." Yeri walks into the kitchen with another box and a food tray. My eyes light up as I saw her smiling at me. I go over towards her to give her a sweet hug.

"You're here early.." I spoke while helping her carry the food.

"Yeah Jungkook asked Taehyung for help and if we could come early so here we are. Is there anything you need help with babe?" Yeri heads towards the cupboard with plates. Yeah yeah Yeri and I are literally so close it's shocking right?

"Umm well everyone texted me saying that their going to bring more drinks and food so maybe more plates? Ooo and cups!" I gesture to the other cupboard.

"This reminds me of the parties we threw back in university." Yeri giggles while placing the cups out.

"I know right. Our young days before we all got married and had children." I laugh along with her before hearing more people enter.

"Hiiii my gorgeous girls." Seulgi shouts loudly while placing the wine on the table.

"Hi Seulgi." I give her a quick hug.

"Hey Sehun." I waved at him as he waves back.

"The boys are in the backyard helping Jungkook with something." I shrug not knowing what. He nods while heading outside. Seulgi pops open the wine and starts pouring drinks.

"Come on. We moms need a drink." She passes each of us a glass. "Cheers to the kids being away from home even though I miss them sometimes." She clinks our glasses before drinking the whole cup.

"Gah this is strong Seulgi." I close my eyes a bit trying to adjust to the flavour. They both just laugh at me as I stuck my tongue out at them.

"Okay enough of judging me just help me set up." I throw towels at them.
---
It was 6 pm and everyone was here. We all sat outside with drinks and food in our hands while talking and laughing.

"Oh god you were horrible as a kid." I shake my head at Sehun and he shakes his head as well.

"I was young okay! I didn't know that throwing rocks at a girl was rude I thought that me teasing her by throwing rocks would make her think oh he likes me so I'll throw rocks back but instead she cried and I got in so much shit by my parents..." He wraps his arms around Seulgi's waist while hiding himself behind her. We all shake our heads at him while smiling like idiots. I wander off inside to grab more drinks but only seeing Jungkook standing there waiting for me. I walk towards him a bit curious why he was just standing there.

"What's up with you good looking?" I place my glass down beside me.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to see your face." He kisses my forehead while lifting me up onto the counter. I place my arms over him while staring into his eyes.

"Why don't we go upstairs for a bit? I'm sure they won't notice. They've drink a lot and they seem like their having fun." He gestured his head towards everyone. I shift my head to the right looking at how much fun everyone was having out there. I look back at Jungkook who had lust and love filled in his eyes. I place my lips on top of his kissing him soft but passionate. He immediately responds kissing back as his hands slip up my dress grabbing my thigh. He lifts me up and begins to carrying me up the stairs to our room. I giggle in between kissing a big nervous that someone will catch us but also because I found this hilarious.