Chapter Four

I enter the building with coffee for my boss and my new partner Yeri. I walk into her office with the coffees in my hands.

"Sorry Starbucks has a huge line up." I hand them their coffee.

"Thank you." They both say and I nod.

"So what's today's work?" I sip onto mine.

"You two are going to go meet up with Luna Woo and May Lee. The two models that are deciding to join our company." She hands us a booklet.

"Here's all the paper work. Get them to sign it and bring them here for their first photo shoot by 2 pm." She eyes Yeri and I. Yeri seems to not like the idea just by the look on her face but I just ignored it. As we head out of the building Yeri wouldn't even look at me which was quite annoying so I decided to make the first move.

"I hope you like the coffee I wasn't sure which one to get so I got all of us the same ones." I head to the car.

"Well you could of just asked instead of guessing." She says while opening her side of the door. I roll my eyes at her.

"I mean I don't hate it.." She looks at me. "You just got lucky." She then turns away and looks at her phone.

"Alright then.." I mumble to myself quietly before driving off.
~
We ended up getting to the little building that apparently had the two models in. I open the door to let myself in but Yeri cuts me off and walks inside first. I let out a frustrated groan like really?

"Ah! You must be Aria!" He shook my hand. "And Yeri!" He shook hers. We both smile and nod at him.

"There in here follow me." He snaps his hands and leads us to a room.

"I told you not to move May!" I heard a female yell.

"Well I don't want you doing my makeup Luna! I'm better at it then you!" Another female yells loudly.

"I'm guessing that's them." Yeri whispers to me and I nod.

"I just hope they'll sign it and go with us." I whisper back and Yeri nods. He opens the door and claps his hands.

"Ladies ladies.. you're appointment to work with that company is here." He walks towards the two females and we followed.

"Here's the papers you two need to sign." He hands them to the y'all brunette which I'm guessing is Luna?

"Why do we need to sign it." The other girl with dark purple hair shouts at us.

"Yah May! Can't you learn to use your manners." She snaps at the other one. The purple hair just rolled her eyes.

"Sorry for my little sister May. She's kinda just in that mood. I'm Luna, Luna Woo." She shakes our hands with a smile on.

"Nice to meet you Luna.. I'm Aria." I shook her hand. "And this is my partner Ye-"

"Yerim but just call me Yeri." She smiles at Luna. It's not like anyone is going to call her Yerim just because it has an extra letter. I roll my eyes at her before going back to all smiley.

"So could you two sign the papers?" I hand them to Luna.

"I'd love to but I'm not sure if May will.. she doesn't really like the idea." She says while singing the contract. She puts up her pointer finger at us before quickly going over to May.

"I told you Luna! I don't want to do this model thing! Why can't I just go back to working at that magazine company." I could hear someone yell.

"Because modelling runs in the family and you're apart of the family! And what magazine company! The one that fired you?!?" Luna yells back loudly. I could hear them go back at each other but then Yeri let's put a groan.