One

I've always wanted to experience sex, according to everyone it's a pleasurable experience and I won't regret it . I mean not saying everyone that did had a good experience; there were some that said the boy's penis was small , or he didn't know how to work it or in other words his stroke game was weak. There were guys that said her vagina stunk or she didn't know how to give head right .
Things like that put fear into me like what if the guy I lost my virginity to stroke game was weak or my vagina stinks . I mean don't get me wrong I wash my kitty everyday but what if it comes down to the moment I sweated and it smelled like fish sticks and onions.

That odor would kill manz, My sister was experienced in sex considering she'd been doing it since she was 12 with her boyfriend of 3 years . His name was Elom Kuwonu, and although he said hello to my parents and looked innocent . My sister Jaida had to always sit on a bag of frozen peas a couple times. She was careless as heck . One day when Elom had come over to play the game, they left a condom on the couch .
I had to lie and say it was a balloon .

My parents were super Christians and if they found out that their little girl was throwing it back for a real one that'd probably die in their sleep. According to them we were innocent angel children of God but right after Jaida had gave Elom head behind the bleachers at school. She had came home and planted a kiss on my daddy's lips and he broke out in a rash the next day. Honestly I wanted to tell but Jaida and I promised to keep each other secrets and never not one time did we ever spill anything.

There were lots of boys that wanted me but there was one that stood out the most and his name was Zion Kuwonu. He liked and commented on all my pictures and stuff on social media and always complimented me . I thought he was cute but I was too nervous to even say anything to him .
My name was Faith you know like what they spoke on in the Bible, but here's the thing I was so obsessed with the act of sex that the pit of hell had a reservation just for me . I wanted to try it but I was scared of the ending results; pregnancy , heart break or even betray. Also there was the lake of fire which was worse then all 3 of the other opinions but you know I could still ask for forgiveness and be justified.

God himself was throwing up on the streets of gold and my guardian angel was a laughing stock among the kingdom of heaven . It wasn't even so much of the physical act of me humping my pillow, no it was my thoughts that messed me up .

I was on an elevator to hell and my sister on a slide. She ride Elom into the sun set and praise the Lord on Sunday . My parents would kill her if they knew what that mouth did and be disgusted with the facts she kisses them and my dad on the lips . That was daddy's angel and according to him, she could do no wrong.

The words my dad preached on Sunday scared me for I told myself that I wouldn't sin against God and that I'd be the best Christian I can be. But then as my hormones worsten so did my desire for Zion. I wanted him bad like really bad.

The bell had rung signalling the end of the day and I stood by my car waiting for them to finally come out the building.

My eyes draw to Zion walking out of the building with Elom and Jaida following him all lovely dovey . I look down at my shoes and back up to Jaida.

"Jaida", I say crossing my arms .

"Sorry", she says pouting .

"You stay doing this and you know I have to work", I say getting in the car .

"I said sorry Faith", she says hugging Elom and getting into the car .

"Keep on and you can take the bus home", I say pulling out and heading home to get ready for work .

He sighed and continues to text on her phone . Jaida irritates me, we get out at 2:45 and she knows I work from 4 to 9 on M W F . I still had to get home and change . I finally arrive home around 2:15 and head in to prepare for work. when we walk in Elom and Zion are talking to my parents.

Jaida runs to give Elom a hug and kisses my parents. I head to the kitchen to grab a snack and Zion traps me between him and the counter. He attacks my neck and grinds between my legs making me moist . This was complete torture and I throw my head back to give him better excess .

He grips my thighs and lifts me up on the counter and I feel his member poking me through his jogging pants. I bite my lips to silence my moan. I grip his shirt and scratch his back until I release myself in my shorts . My cheeks turns a shade of red. He kisses my cheek .

"It's okay mani", he assures me .

I hop off the counter in embarrassment and hormonal. I wanted him so bad . I take a quick shower and then head into work to do my shift for the day. I hadn't even walked in yet and I was ready to go home. Work dragged on and on and I was completely drained with the fact that we were moving slow . I thought to myself do I really need this job  

I basically used this job for my car to make sure it stayed running . My parents took care of everything else which was good because Chris and Gen were forced into work or half of the things that they had wouldn't exist .

I shake the thought as Zion and a couple of friends walk in and I can't shake the fact that I was beyond moist and my hormones we're doing gymnastics all over my body. I wanted him and back .