Thirteen

It was my senior year of High school and I had to start it without my boyfriend. I was hoping it would be a drama free year and that I would keep my gpa up until I graduated . I knew instantly I would be into trouble as Malu waltz into school with 2 other girls; Camila and Gabriella. I knew she was up to no good because those were girls Zion used to talk too. I grabbed my books and Christille walks up to me.

"What's wrong Faith?", Christille asks.

"I just want this year to be stress free so I can graduate early so I can be with Zion", I say.

"Girl I feel you", Christille says nonchalantly.

Christille and Edwin had broke up and he went back to Tiffany and Christille started talking to this boy named Gavin. Christille broke it off because she wanted different things and Edwin was absolutely miserable and kept calling Christille back nonstop to try to get her back but Christille wasn't on it honest. I felt back for him I did but couldn't make her change her mind. If Christille didn't want something then she didn't want it. I actually thought that they'd be together forever but I was wrong. I actually thought Christille loved Edwin but ig she didn't love him like she said and like he said he felt betrayed.

Zion had picked me up and dropped me off at school and promised to pick me up. He promised he wasn't going to leave me but something was tugging at my heart string and it scared me. No matter what he said I couldn't being myself to actually believe him and Considering 3 of the girls he actually dealt with were actually alive it made it worse.

I was probably was being extra dramatic but as I walked to my choir class so much rushed through my mind and I couldn't quite fix my mind on it . I pull out my phone to check my messages .

Bestie❤😍: feeling better now ?

Sissy: I miss you already 😭💕

Daddy👅💦: Ima wear you out babbygirl 😏💦 I miss you and I hope you know you're the only girl for me. I love you Faith . 😜💕

Mom👸: You have to sing Sunday and by the way why do you have your dad's number in your phone twice ?

Dad👩: I've burned all your short skirts 💀

Egg: I miss her Faith 😩 I just want her back into my arms .

The teacher walks back into my room and I slide my phone back into my pocket . The teacher gives me the stupid solo for the song and so I have to study for 5 test on Friday and 2 solos, So much was going on and I was juggling it. Thank God I had Zion and My best friend because I probably would of lost it. 

On my way out of choir class Malu stops me and Christille walks up to us.

"I'm surprised you got a solo", Malu says snarkily.

"What's that supposed to mean?", I asked.

Christille crosses her arms waiting for an answer.

"You can't even sing that good", She spats.

"I can sing very well", I say crossing my arms.

"You can't talk that well so shut up", Christille spats.

Malu rolls her eyes and walks away with two other girls.

Christille grabs my arm and pulls me towards biology class. Today was going to be a long day especially since malu was alive and I wasn't saying I wanted her to die. I just wanted her to go back to Miami .

"Christille I missed 2 periods", I say.

Christille turns to face me and stares a hole into me.

"What?", I asked.

"Does Zion Know?", She asks.

I shake my head.

"And why not?", She asks.

"I didn't want to think that I was pregnant", I say.

"Whether you're pregnant or not you need to inform manz or else he's going to think its someone else's", Christille continuing to take notes.

I knew she was right but I just couldn't seem to wrap my mind around it. I didn't want Zion's future to be ruined because of me. He said he loved me but still I didn't want to be the reason he couldn't move on. I hung my head down low because I would be the reason Zion wouldn't have a good future.