Four

I haven't seen or heard from Zion in 3 days but at least I was able to finally get some sleep. Elom was moving to China since and Jaida was absolutely miserable . They had spend the last couple days together because he was leaving Sunday morning.

She had went into a depression and cried non- stop for days. Elom tried to comfort her by hanging with her and cuddling her but it did no justice. Our parents said that we could skip service to say bye to him.

elomkuwonu: hard to say goodbye to the LOML 💕 @jaidaaaa

zionkuwonu, jaidaaaa, livingwithfaith, and 10,987,765 others.

haleysnd: awe my heart 😭💕

fiffanyluu: I'm sad 😞

zionkuwonu: 😭😭😭 I'm emotional

edwinhonoret: couple goals 💕

malutrevjo: I love you guys 😍

theaustinporter: 😍😍😍

brandon_arreaga: 😍😍😍😍

chrisbrownofficial: 😍😍😍😍😍😍

justinbieber: 😍😍😍😍😍

nickiminaj: 😍😍😍😍😍

camilacabello: awww what? 😟

brunomars: my faves 😍

cardib: 😍😍😍😍😍

therealnickmara: 😞😍

thealexyscruz: 😍😍😍😍😍😍

----------more comments-----------

I watch in boredom as Jaida cries in Elom's chest and he tries to console her. Finally his flight is called and they head their separate ways. Jaida comes back heartbroken as she knows it'll be a while before she sees him again .

The car ride is an uncomfortable silence and my heart aches for her . I decided to drop her off at home and head over to the second service to clear my head and to church .

I walk in and the service begins. I couldn't really concentrate because so much was on my mind.  I think my mom could tell as she whispered something to my dad. My mom pulls me out of the service.

"Faith go home sweetie", My mom demands me.

I nod and wake out the door where I see Zion standing in front of my car.

This boy had a nerve to pop up unexpectedly after 5 days, he really lost his mind .

"Faith", he calls my name.

I ignore him.

"I know you're mad at me but I was struggling to face you", he admits. 

I had so much pride I definitely wasn't about to give in so I continue to ignore him.

"Faith I like you ok and I want you. Just like you want me I want you", he says giving up and walking away.

My heart races fast in my chest at Zion's confession but I wasn't giving in. I let him walk off but my heart ached for him. I get in my car and cry the whole way home . When I get home my eyes are puffy and Jaida's on FaceTime with Elom.

"Hey J", I greet her.

"Hey sis you ok?", She asks concerned.

"Yeah I'm just tired that's all", I lie .

I head up to my room to take a shower and lay in bed. The rest of the night goes by slow and I'm awaken to Zion standing in the dark.

I start to scream but I cover my mouth in terror as I realize who's standing in my room . He climbs on my bed and hovers over me and attacks my neck making soft moans escape my mouth.  This feeling is so good it's making me wet .

I moan in his ear making him grind between my legs. I grab his face and plant kisses all over his face . He bites my lip and sticks his tongue inside my mouth . Our tongues wrestle and he grabs my shorts and slides them down. 

He takes off his shirt and throws it on the floor along with my shorts. Reality hits me and I push Zion off of me and run to the mirror.

I notice Zion smirking and a hickey on my neck.

"Zion", I say in awe.

"What", he says seductively smiling at me.

I point to the hickey .

"I'm just leaving my mark baby", Zion says smirking.

I huff in frustration.

"What am I supposed to tell my parents?", I ask pouting .

"Baby cover it up with makeup", Zion says full of Glee.

I was fed up with this nigga , how the heck you tease me to the point where I'm horny and then leave a hickey on my neck. He wanted to get me killed. I was mad at him but as he smiled at me, all the anger erased and I was looking at my feet blushing.

"Get out of my bed Kuwonu", I says not being able to make eye contact.

"You don't really want me too", Zion says revealing his toned chest and his budge in his pants. 

I swallow the lump in my throat and run my fingers through my hair. He was making me nervous and I had to get him out of here. But how he was looking at me from my bed tempting me to walk over there and bust it open for him .

"Come lay down Faith and let daddy give you this work", Zion says huskily.

I was having trouble breathing and I was filled with lust.

"Zion leave please I gotta get up in a couple hours", I plead.

"Fine I won't pipe you down tonight but come to bed", he says rubbing his eyes .

I gave in and climbed into bed and snuggled next to Zion and fall asleep . I awake the next morning to an empty bed and extremely tired . I handle my business and head down for Breakfast to see Zion and my parents in the kitchen laughing and talking. I was in awe and I didn't know what to think .

"Hi honey we we're thinking and we've decided to kick you out because you have a boyfriend", My dad says in a demonic cackle. The kitchen around me became the pits of hell and Zion and my mom become the demons and they both start scratching and biting me. 

I'm awaken in a cold hot sweat with Zion next to me. I gluped the water on my dresser down and lay back down to sleep. I was on my way to hell.