Fifteen

The day of the concert had finally come and I was standing in the mirror figuring out what to wear. Zion was going to be here in exactly 30 minutes and I had yet to figure out what to throw on. Moments later his loud voice fills the house and soon his presence is found at my doorway. 

"You're still not ready?", He questions me. 

"You must of forgot I was a girl", I remind him .

He rolls his eyes and plops on my bed.

I modelled clothes until we decided on the best outfit. After we decided we headed to the venue so that the boys could practice before the show. I was happy that my baby had made it this far but I was going to miss him dearly and he'd be gone for about a month and a half. He notices I'm down and walks over towards me.

"You okay baby?", He asks carrassing my cheeks.

I nod.

I was lying.

"You're lying", He accuses me.

He knew. I looked down at my shoes in defeat.

"Faith talk to me", He demends.

"I'ma miss you ok", I said holding back tears.

"I'ma miss my princess too",he admits.

I look him in his eyes.

"Faith I'm not going to do anything that would jeopardize us ok I promise", he says .

I smile.

"You're way more important to me then multiple girls and 30 minutes of pleasure. I will be horny until I'm back in your arms", He promises me.

I wrap him in a hug and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Umm can we have our dude back?", Nick asks.

"Bro no gimme a minute with my girl. I'm treasuring her", He says kissing me making me giggle.

"Bro we gotta practice", Nick demands.

"Gimme a minute aight I'm loving my girl ok just because you cheated on yours doesn't mean rush me", Zion snaps .

He tightens his grip around me.

Everyone looks at him speechless as he kisses my neck .

"I'm so in love with you", He whispers.

I smirk because he was so precious.

He finally let's go and heads back on the stage to practice and I had to admit he did come at Nick a little reck and I actually never seen him like that and it scared me slightly.

The concert finally started and it was loud. The fans were phenomenal and cheering and the boys were doing great. Finally after doing like 20 songs they pull a new one out.

"Okay guys we have a new song for y'all called, "Runaway with me".

Brandon:I can't predict tomorrow and no telling if we'll make it through today. The only thing that keeps me sane in this crazy world.

Edwin: let's pretend we can fly away and take our love with us. You leave me breathless each time you kiss me.

Chrous: would you, would you, would you Runaway from here, Runaway from the problems, Runaway from the mistakes. Take my hand darling and runnaway with me.

Zion: Darling you're my paradise, my escape from all the mess. Just one touch from you you're set free.

Austin: never really know x6