Fourteen

Zion had picked me up from School and I knew he could tell something was wrong. He put his hand on my thigh.

"What's wrong princess?", He asks.

I ignore him .

"Are you scared I'm going to leave you", He replies as he turns the corner.

I sigh.

"Faith baby I'm not leaving you", He assures me.

I knew he was just saying that because once he found out I was pregnant he wouldn't hesitate to leave me.  Tears streamed down my face and Zion stops the car and looks at me .

"Faith baby what is it?", He asks.

I pout.

"Did you cheat?", he asks.

I shake my head.

"Then what is it?", he asks.

I look down at my hands and he holds them.

"Don't you think that if I was going to leave you then I would of been left?", he promises.

I look in his eyes and all I see is love and concern. He picks me up, sits me on his lap, and looks me in my eyes.

"Faith baby talk to me", he says.

"I'm pregnant ok I missed 2 periods", I admit.

He looks at my stomach and holds me.

"Faith I'm still not leaving you", He says.

I look at him and pout.

"I promise I'm not lying to you. I'm going to make us an appointment for labor day baby ok", He says.

I loved him and he loved me. I could tell and I mean I know we had problems in our 2 years back he wanted to stay and I know it takes two to get pregnant but he's still willing to stay and that melts my heart. He sits me on the seat and starts to drive me home.

Summer on you plays on the speaker and Zion looks at me and starts singing it and butterflies fill my stomach and that makes me blush.

livingwithfaith: up with it

livingwithfaith: up with it.  ❤ @zionkuwonu

zionkuwonu, edwinhonoret, and 87,890,654 others.

zionkuwonu: ok baby no photo creds 😐 I still love you though.

elomkuwonu: lil ugly 😏

edwinhonoret: 😜😜💕

malutrevjo: 😂😂 a joke

queenchrxs: @malutrevjo why are you here

badgalriri: ^^^^^^

chrisbrownofficial: sister 😍😍😍😍 I miss you much. 

livingwithfaith: 😍😍😍 I miss you too @chrisbrownofficial