Five

Spring Break was coming up and I had to talk Christille into going to Tennessee with me to my Grandparents ranch.  Christille hated my grandparents guts , Christille was on the phone with Edwin when she said the N word.  My grandma has ultra hearing she ran into that room so fast and grabbed Christille up and threw her into the baptism lake . Jaida and I watched in amusement as she drowns in literally 4 feet of water.

When she finally stood straight up in the pond, her hair drenched, mascara dripping down her face and clothes drenched . It had became hard to hold back my laugh . Christille was disgusted and had even started crying. I felt bad for her but it was funny because I've been baptized and it was never that serious.

Christille went with me every year but dreaded it Everytime. We had already packed our bags and we'd leave Saturday evening and spend the two weeks in Tennessee . I was excited because I missed my grandparents and it had been a year since I seen them.

My parents drove us to the airport and we said our goodbyes and waited until our flight was called. 

"Faith I'm really dreading going to see your grandparents, what if they drown me again", Christille asks staring off into space. 

"Lol nobody drowning anybody, My grandma has arthritis and my grandpa memory loss.  They probably won't even remember it", I say giggling.

"Promise", she asked.

"Yes I promise", I assure her .

Our flight is being called and board the plane . The ride is really bumpy considering it's storming and raining hail. I try to sleep but it's too uncomfortable, I get out of my seat and head to the bathroom to take a selfie and send it to zion. Within a couple minutes later he posts it.

zionkuwonu: missing this one extra @ livingwithfaith

elomkuwonu, mandykuwonu, edwinhonoret, and 25,234,098 others.

elomkuwonu: my sister 💖

jaidaaaa: sister 😍

livingwithfaith: I miss you too baby 💕

queenchrxs: I'm in love 😭💖

thealexyscruz: this is cute 😍😍😍😍

brandon_arreaga: 😍😍😍😍

charlottedean: 😘😘😘😘

hrvy: 😋😋😋😋

malutrevjo: She's ugly 💀💀

chrisbrownofficial: sister 😩💖

mandykuwonu: daughter in law 💖

justinbieber: 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

samsmith: 💁💕

champagnepapi: 💕💕💕

guccihonoret: such a queen 💖