Six

On the way back home I was hit with alot of hormonal issues and jet lag. How do you get horny and sleepy at the same time. I was trying to get to heaven but I was being tempted by the evil spirit named Zion. I was excited to see him today because he was taking to his place to meet his family because they were in town. The flight back to California was quicker then I thought and Prettymuch and Jaida were waiting for us with signs.

I rush over towards them and give them all but especially My baby a big hug. He plants a big kiss on my cheek and Edwin and Christille are swallowing each others faces. 

"Can y'all get a room please?", Jaida asks.

Christille flicks her off and walks off with Edwin towards the car. We all pile inside and first we drop Edwin and Christille off at her house then they drop Zion and I at my house .

We unpack my clothes and then I handle my business and then I hand him my car keys and we head back to their house were his family are there waiting. 

"Hey beautiful you must be faith, I'm Mandy its so good to finally meet you", She says before embracing me in a hug.

"Thank you Mama K its so nice to meet you too", I reply.

"Sister", Elom says hugging me before grabbing Jaida and planting the biggest kiss on her. 

"And I'm Kèkèki Zion's big sister of course. He talks so much about you and I'm so glad i got to meet such a beautiful girl like you", She says hugging me.

"Elom stop all that", Papa K says .

Papa K gives me a hug but he doesn't really say much, actually very quiet around me. After saying our goodbyes, Zion and I head to his room . I nervously sit on his bed and he turns up some music before taking off his shirt. I swallow the lump in my throat and close my eyes. He laughs.

"What's wrong?", He ask flashing his sexy smile at me.

"Are you going to have your way with me?", I ask innocently.

"Faith I could bend you over and beat it up but I'm not... Yet", Zion says smiling grabbing his guitar.

"Oh", I say embarrassed.

"Yes but I wrote you a song princess and its called, "You".", Zion says sitting next to me .

Verse 1
I'm not good with words and I'm very clumsy with my actions. You make me shy with your cute little smile and make me dizzy when you talk.
Attacted at first sight now I'm in love , Don't play with my heart and please don't leave . I'm so lost without you. 

Chrous
But its yoooooooooou girl you know what you do to me. Yoooooooooooooou knock me off my feet.  Yoooooooooooou bring the true meaning of love out of me, Yes yooou. Its only yooou.

Verse2
I never want to wake up next to anyone else but you and I never wanna see myself with nobody but you. One day you'll have my last name and I'll make you my wife. Cause I love you and no other girl will do.

Chrous
But its yoooooooooou girl you know what you do to me. Yoooooooooooooou knock me off my feet.  Yoooooooooooou bring the true meaning of love out of me, Yes yooou. Its only yooou.

He finishes the cringy song and I'm left with blurry vision. It was cute he wrote a song about me and he made me feel special. I attack him with a hug and kiss. 

"I love you so much baby", I say as he wipes my tears.

"Faith you know I love you too baby girl", he says kissing me.