Not Truly Together

Author Note: I would like to thank everyone for the reviews you guys have been giving me. I love you all.

This story is coming to an end soon and I was asked if I was going to write a trilogy and I said I wasn’t sure, but I have decided that I will maybe go ahead and write one anyway.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter and I hope all your readers keep reading a reviewing. Thanks xxx

LPOV

Walking through the house after having that little talk with Nathan I was clear headed. I didn't hear any noise so I didn't know if anyone was awake or if maybe Brooke and Julian where in the garden. I put my keys in the bowl and hung up my coat then continued through the house. I saw the garden door was closed so they weren't out there. I then heard someone shuffling around in the kitchen so I followed the noise and saw my wife pouring herself something to drink. I looked up at the clock and didn't realise it was so late. I stopped in the door frame and leaned against it like I normally do.

“10:00 Luke” I heard Brooke say as she walked over to the fridge and out the milk back then turning to look at me “You leave at 8:00 and your gone for 2 fucking hours without a flaming text or phone call” Okay so maybe she’s right to be mad at me after everything I have done to her and I so hate myself right now and properly will for as long as she hates me “I put your kids to bed by the way” She states walking towards me with her glass of milk  stopping in front of me “Julian is in the room downstairs so you either take the other room or the couch your choice” She then walked pass me “I’m going to bed, see you tomorrow Luke” I didn't argue with her or try to stop her and I know what you guys are thinking, but no matter what you guys think I do love my wife and kids they mean the world to me. I could just see she was tired and I didn't want to keep her up any longer.

BPOV

He next morning I got Ally dressed for school add the twins dressed too. Peyton was coming by to drop the kids of at school while I go set up the shop for business. Julian was gone this morning leaving a note saying he needed to sort something out, but he’ll be back later. I picked both twins up and carried them down the stairs and then let them run about the living room before Peyton came. Ally was sitting at the dining table eating her cereal “Cammy” I call over to Cameron “Gabs” Both twins look at me and move their heads to the side and smile “Are you hungry?”

“Yweah mama” Cameron said as he ran over to me so I picked him up “Me want banana pwease”

“Okay baby boy” I grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and peeled it for him cutting it into small circles and placing the pieces into his poweranger bowl then handing it to him as he took it from me “Go sit with Ally baby” Cameron nodded walking over to the dining room where Lucas put him in his chair seat “What about you Gabby?” I asked my daughter as she looked up at me head still tilted to the side “You hungry princess?”

“Pwincess mama” Gabby pointed to her cereal “Me wave pwincess”

I nodded at her taking her bowl from the cupboard “You can have princess baby girl” I poured the cereal into the bowl as I hear her cheer making me laugh and I hear Luke laugh too.

“She’s definitely going to be a cheerleader after her Mom” Lucas commented and I nodded agreeing with him

“If she keeps cheering like that, she’ll be head cheerleader” I reply look at him and giving him the first happy honest smile since the whole Dylan thing. Okay so maybe I don't like it, but I have no choice Dylan is his son and I have to deal with that, but I love him more than anything and I just can’t give up. I don't want to give up. I poured a little milk in the bowl and took it over to the dining room “Here Gabs, come sit pumpkin” Gabby walked over to me, but I noticed she had some attitude in her walk which make me laugh even more “Yep she is defiantly her mother’s child”