You hear him talking about you part 2

Suga happy

The second you heard him say that you changed into a crop top,mini skirt,and highcat converses all in colors of black as you sped off towards the living room acting as if you hadnt heard anything whilst Yoongi eyed you.

"Where are you going princess?"he calls softly grabbing you by the the waist as it felt like it was burning as you stepped back.

"To give you space for being so clingggyyy!"You snapped bawling out the word and headed towards the door before pulling you back.

"Let go of me!Ypu said I was too clingy then fine!Fucking sleep on the couch tonight your royal highness!"

"Baby that's not what I meant!"

"Then what did you fucking mean?!"you almost yelled as his lips crashed into your a slight whimper escaping your lips.

"Im sorry okay...I just had a really bad day and I took it out on you,and even if you were clingy I loved it because it just shows how you're always there for me and I love you"he says connecting your foreheads.

"Umm...

You're still going to sleep on the couch though"you smirked.

J Hope happy
You suddenly burst out into fits of laughter as the words came out of his mouth but it hurted you so much but the thing is...you havent heard what he was going to say.

Flashback

J hope's aunt was telling him that you had not talent and he just repeated it with a scoff rolling his eyes because he knew as well that it wasnt true

End of flashback

"Jagiya how long have you been there"he asks.

"Long enough to know that you were backstabbing me!"you grit your teeth as he clutches the phone.

"No jagiya!I love you and I would never auntie you just dont see what Y/N is like...she's pretty,she's funny and she's smart and I love her so much,I love her not just because she knows how to make me good food and acts like my wife I love her for everything that she has done for me and I dont care if you dont like her what's important is she is my life and I would die if she would go!"he says eyes welling with tears as you hugged him tighter than you should.

"Fine then."the phone call ends as the beeps sounds.

"I love you too hobi"

Rap Mon 50/50

After a week of slaving...like going to the gym early in the morning and only eating a granola bar for the whole day avoiding lunch and dinner you werent still satisfied at how you look.Little did you know that your ribs were already sticking out and you could have been called a stick.

Since that day also...you started to avoid him and he wanted to see you so bad but you were furious.

Suddenly whilst you were at the gym a voice called and you knew who it literally was.

The devil himself.

He did you a once over as his eyes almost widened.Great now he thinks your fatter since you were only wearing a sports bra and butt shorts as he strided towards you covering you with a jacket as you looked at him with anger.

"What do you want?!"You barkex in the car.

"Babe what's happening to you?Look at what you're doing to yourself!"he says.

"I know what Im doing!And you could have just told me straight to my face to lose a couple of pounds than to embarass me to the boys!"you say tears running down your cheeks as his breath hitched realizing what he have done.

"Baby I didnt mean it!You're perfect to me!I love you so much!And I dont want you to change for me but this is crossing a line since you're starving yourself!"

"It's your fault!"you blamed him and he did a lot to earn your forgiveness.

But the damage was done...now you're suffering from Anorexia.

Jungkook sad

"So Im annoying?"you whimpered out revealing yourself as the boys eyes widened Jungkook being the one who said it pipened down and tried to catch up with you.

"Babe please!"he say gripping at your arm as you yanked it off of him starting to pack your bags.

"Get the fuck away from me!"You gritted your teeth but he stopped all of it by a backhug even you struggled so hard to get out until mad tears started to roll doen your eyes.

"Get off!"you sobbed.

"Babe no...please I love you you're not annoying I take it back Im an idiot please"he pleaded.

"Get off!Were over!"you spat harshly as he ran after you but it was too late...you're gone now and you're never coming back.

Jimin happy

For almost a week of not speaking or anything that involves your voice including not speaking to Jimin and when he asks questions you would just shrug or nod your head for a yes.it was pissing him off.

"Y/N we need to talk"he says as you raise your brows.

"Please talk to me baby...you havent talk to me for almost a week I missed you calling me babe or whatever please"he says pouting as you just shrug him annoyed.

"Please I missed your sweet voice..."he mumbles as you scoff.

"More of like a dying cat!"you roared as he sat there scared eyes almost bulging out.

"I was just kidding!Plus it was a video of you singing Miley's wrecking ball!"he says innocently as it dawned you.

"Oh..."

Jin happy

"Kim Seokjin!!!"you yelled as his eyes widened at the sight of you raging eventhough he found it hot he was beyond scared right now since you were raging.

"I take it back I take it back you're the prettiest most hottest girl I've ever known!"He cried out like you were actually leaving him after you bursted out in fits of laughter.

"Jin..I know just stop bragging to your super mario collection next time'

Taehyung sad

To keep it short...you packed your bags as he saw you making his jaw hang open rushing towards you hurriedly in panic as you snobbed him since you're heartless and a badass.

"Babygirl where are you going?!"he asked on the verge of tears as you laughed.

"Im going back to my ex!Cause he's not lazy at all!You know like (His ex's name)And enjoy your precious time with her by the way!"you say ignoring him with a grin on your face cause it's just only fair.

"Baby please!"he pleaded harsh liquid running down his face as he kneeled infront of you causing some neighbors to stare.

"Let me tell you something Kim Taehyung....We are through!Over the fence and you just threw our relationship over some slutty ass bitch named H/E/N so hpget the fuck out my way cause Im going back to Y/E/N"

And it so happened.