When you sit on their lap.

Suga
-When you sit on his lap which you probably do often since he wants you to...
-He feels comfort and love especially when you turn around just to peck his lip or nose cause it's cute.
-Everytime he write songs and you're secretly his inspiration he would hold you close to him whilst you lay your head on his chest as he pecks your forehead.

J Hope
-During comfort time you always take up the courage to sit on his lap as you see the glimmer in his eyes during the moments.
-He would run circles around your hips tracing it with his forefinger making you soemtimes giggle.

Rap Mon
-Okay first of all Joonie is the type of guy who would be the one to pull you into his lap like not sexually but in this affectionate type.
-Knowing that there are some girls who would constantly pout and stomp like a little girl..well to the girls like me who throws tantrum even they're in highshool.(Im not spoiled I just dont like it when the boys in my classroom pull my curly hair or wont buy me food)
-He loves you to make you angry at him.

Jungkook
-Playfully -yes he does make you sit on his lap.
-And sometimes you gotta admit that you just sit on him to distract him when playing some game cause you know how competitive our baby Kookie is and sometimes you are too so nice strategy.

Jimin
-Knowing Chimchim our jamless little mochi is too touchy when it comes to you and it's cute since he isnt hiding it and shows off which he always do.
-He would make you sit on his lap during car rides since sometimes the car the boys got dont have much sits and you would wiggle to find the right place causing him to enter boner town.
-Like "Y/N dont move"He groans making you stiffle a laugh.

Jin
-When you do it makes sense since sometimes he plays with your hair or you both would waste your time on eating something that you dont even like to prove whose the winner.
-And you usually do it during when you let him comb your hair because he loves the way it flows down your back every stroke.

Taehyung
-Taetae is currently one of the most free spirited and cheerful people I knew and based on how he would act if you'd sit on his lap he would admit that yes you could be quite heavy but then he loves these kind of girls.
-He likes you sitting on his lap since it shows that you trust him.