THE HELPLESS WOMAN

Aah!

Groaning audibly I woke up with a severe headache.

The morning had dawned fading away the darkness of night.

Of  night but me?

I sighed looking here and there for those fuzzy, blurry images running infront my eyes and then my eyes stuck at him.

Sleeping peacefully, cuddling in my arms, he looked the way he looked two years ago, that very morning I woke to the sight of my exhausted and sleeping husband after our first night.

I could not help but admire this man, the man whom I gifted my heart, my virginity, my soul. MY HUSBAND, ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

Lingering my fingers on his handsome face and then magical lips which creates havoc in my senses with its mere touch, I didn't realise when I hovered over him completely.

Lost in his web, I was about to kiss his lips when he opened his eyes.

Damn!

Highly embarrassed I was about to run when he held me tightly and no, he didn't do any romance but touched my forehead and that's when I realised where that pain was coming from.

The fresh wound I got on my head and I don't even know how?

Irony! Isn't it?

Well, not much.

Not more than being untouched by your husband for more than one year even after a love marriage.

He is loving, caring, and everything a husband should be and his love oozes out but no, he won't touch me.

You are hurt baby. This is his excuse for everytime and its not that he is wrong.

It has been more than a year I felt myself unwounded.

It started six months after our marriage when one day I was locked in sauna choking and when I woke up, I found my body full of rashes.

His eyes were teary and he kept me hugging for long. I was elated to have a loving husband.

The scars were about to heal but Thud! I fell from stairs by slipping on something greasy.

He had terminated every damn servant and lifted me all around the house till I begged him that I can walk.

But then after I came healing over to an accident, another would hit me and it became a routine.

He became protective and I felt ashamed and terrified.

And then I found him starting ignoring me.

Late night work, no intimacy and just fulling his responsibilities.

He is so near yet so far that it started haunting me.

And then my every hell patience  broke when I saw him befriending his ex Lavanya.

They started hanging, chatting and enjoying leaving me alone to deal with my wounds and I can't even blame him as he is still too caring. He looks after my each and every need and many a times I have seen him crying at dark nights thinking I am in sleep.

All this is so confusing and torturing.

I have no idea about my accident or his aloofness.

Who would stick to a wife who gets into one accident after another continuously but then I am too selfish to let him go.

I can't leave or divorce him. He is mine, even though, now I know there is something more than friendship between them yet too selfish.

After many days I woke up in his arms, I feel fresh, I feel healing.

How I wish to know what mystery my life has created. 

And even I don't know what destination my journey has.

As for as long as I remember I have grown enough strong from an abusive childhood to troublesome teenage but my stars blessed me with my Arnav but these accidents are messing its high time.

I desperately want to heal myself, to love my life, love my husband and win him back for I am afraid I would loose him to his ex only because I suffer accidents more than usual.

I don't know when and how I get into such accidents which although didn't kill me but is slowly killing my patience, my strength and my dreams.

Wish I can be out of it one day.

I feel the silent support of my husband though I could help my insides burning seeing that Lavanya spending most of her times here in pretext of meeting her ex now best friend's injured wife which turns into their late night dinners, chats movies and it breaks my heart when after making me sleep forcibly with God knows what kind of intoxicating medicines, he locks himself in his study room with Lavanya.

He thinks I don't notice it but I do. I do and it brutually stabs my heart.

Why is he still so responsible and caring if he has fallen for Lavanya again?

Why is he making me selfish enough not to let him go by sticking to me and crying alone at that poolside at wee hours of night every time I get into an accident and next day, early morning, he gets back to his ignorant, caring self.

Love of my husband reserved only for me is what I wished since I fell for this man, that very instant, that very day he saved me when I fell from that 3rd floor after being pushed away by my cousins.

Yes, accidents are not common, I am prone to it, earlier it was deliberate from others and now I am too helpless to realise what actually it is.

This is my story. I am KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA.

To be continued..

A new story and a different concept.

Something I have never ever trued but then I saw it in my draft, drafted from January and I thought, why not give it a chance.

So, here it is, read it and share your thoughts about this story.

What could you understand from the prologue?

I am waiting to know.

And yes, a humble request, DON'T BASH OR BADMOUTH ARNAV OF THIS STORY NOR CRITICISE LAVANYA AND KHUSHI, FOR, I ASSURE, YOU WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH THIS ARNAV SO HARD TO RECOVER.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT.