DISGUSTED AND BROKEN

Looking extremely gorgeous in that sexy black saree, Khushi was desperately waiting for her husband to arrive.

Her wait finally ended when she heard the car screech. Smirking rather devilishly, she stood from the bed and started lighting the fragrant candles and done with that the decoration of the bed started.

After a hectic day, the only thing Arnav wished was to see his wife safe and relax. Swiftly opening the door of his room, he entered inside only to get his breath struck in his throat. The room was decorated with lilies fragnant candles and whole of their bed decorated with lilies as  well. The mere sight of lilies in his room made sweat beads form on his forehead.

He frantically searched for his wife and then for the second time, his breath struck his throat seeing his wife in that particular black saree. A warm smile spread across his face looking at the innocent face of his wife but one smile from her side and he staggered behind in distress.

The more she advanced towards him, the more he moved backwards finally hitting the door.

Walking seductively, she came towards him and wounding her arms around his nape, she jerked him closer.

Inhaling his masculine smell, she nuzzled her nose in his chest.

Arnav gulped and looked sideways. His expressions too restricted to be deciphered.

Shy, Are you husband?

She said clutching his jaws in her tight grip forcing him to look into her dark eyes.

He just jerked her hands and turned to leave the room soonest, when he found her hugging him from back.

She smiled at his back and said with a teasing voice-

Come on, stop behaving like a saint, You have done it many a times and last time was......

Before she could complete her words, she found herself to be jerked closer by her husband and then pushed to the door, their positions now exchanged.

She looked at him shocked and his eyes softened at once. He couldn't help but peck her forehead making her struck tear roll down.

Lingering his lips for a while on her forhead, when he looked in his wife's eyes, he saw that teasing glint back making his expressions harden again.

He turned abruptly raking his fingers in his hairs, still not opening his eyes.

Suddenly he left, her coming forward and clutching the fabric covering his chest tightly.

Leave me, he ordered.

Make me, if you can, she challenged.

He stilled finding her kissing his chest seductively. With his fist clenched on the either sides, he tried his best neither to push her off nor give-in but his control dam broke when he saw his shirts button open and she, leaving her dark brown lipstick marks all over his bare chest.

He hugged her tightly startling as well as pleasing her, she gladly reciprocated the hug but then with in a moment, she found herself being harshly detached from him and then pushed ruthlessly and then, Thud.

He left closing the door right at her face.

Tears started rolling her cheeks. Today, she just didn't see him closing that damn door of their room but the door to his heart.

She stared at the lilies and rushed towards washroom feeling nauseous.

She spent two hours crying bitterly over where her life, her Arnav had made her stand. Almost on the edge of a cliff. Either she should give up or dare to save from the crisis.

And, then the decision was made.

Changing the saree and keeping it with a heavy heart inside the wardrobe like a precious, she closed the wardrobe. By then, Rosy had already cleaned and cleared the room.

She walked downstairs with a hope to see her husband regretting.

Inquiring his whereabouts and upon finding that he is in his study, she headed towards the direction.

Pushing the door open softly, she was about to make an entry before the scene in front of her and the conversation squeezed the remaining blood from her heart.

There, standing with his back to her vision, was her husband, gripping Lavanya's shoulders rather authoritively and possessively and venting out his frustation.

Calm down?
You really want me to calm down Lavanya?
Is it really that easy?
Ohh!  Yes, it is definitely for those who aren't in my shoes.

Gritting his teeth and clutching her shoulders and jerking her more towards himself, if possible, he shouted-

Do you even know how disgusted I feel with her that touch?

Do you have an idea of how tormented I feel seeing her almost everyday right infront of me, teasing and mocking me?

Do you have any damn idea how Painful it is for me?

Why Lavanya?

Why are you forcing me to do this?

This is not the way. This is wrong for everyone.

I, I, enough of this disgusting feeling and way our life is leading

I have a way and now it will be only Arnav Singh Raizada's way.

Lavanya stared deep in his eyes with horror and anger and suddenly, he hugged her tight.

Closing the door, she walked aimlessly back towards her room. Numerous calls from Rosy had no heed for her and she stopped only after getting inside the cold shower in her washroom.

She kept sitting under the  shower in the chilling night of Manali with no traces of tears in her eyes or pain on her face for lost count and then the whole mansion terrified with the shrill, loud cry of a broken soul.

Maids and servants rushed upwards to aid while Arnav and Lavanya, too, came running from the study.

She was cold, numb and red yet she felt herself burning, probably it were here insides.

The rigorous knocks on the door and then the afterwards attempt of breaking it forced her to come out.

Still in those wet clothes and now tremendous shivering form, she reached the door and pulled it open.

Her heart thumped loudly and insides churned seeing a panicked Arnav and beside him, a nervous Lavanya.

Smiling faintly, she swinged a little before she fell right in the arms of her man loosing her consciousness making him voice out a worried, husky Khushi.

To be continued..

Till now, the story's chapters are just a spicy, captivating platform for the actual show.

Do share how far your mind went ahead with the probable reasons.

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

Do vote and comment if you liked it.