THE DEVASTATING TRUTH

Arnav had never seen Khushi this bubbly and lively lately as he is seeing her today. She is cooking, she is singing and the most important thing, his Dhadkan is smiling, not only smiling but laughing that too heartily and that is already overwhelming feeling.

He kept admiring the way, she kept talking to Maria while cooking for her husband six months later. This was what he was missing in his fear and the threat that person was giving him.

But.

Not any more.

End of it.

He has already made up his mind to win over this hurdle and end the suffering he and his wife are going through.

Khushi looked at her husband who was busy admiring her.

Ohh!  She has started considering herself beautiful all over again.

She blushed the way he winked at her making her hide herself more and more and it was all beautiful till they heard the cracking sound of heels and then soon finding Lavanya standing at the door worried.

Though her smile faded but not her trust on her husband.

She looked at him who welcomed Lavanya inside but intead found her coming to herself.

She moved back not feeling comfortable though they have been such good friends over these years but couldn't control her tears when she found herself being enveloped in her arms.

She hugged her back not knowing what else to do and found her husband giving a reassuring smile.

That moment, she knew, there is something major going to be unwrapped today.

Her heart thudded loudly in her chest thinking the worst and the best at the same time and waited till the duo open themselves in front if her.

She kept peeping through the kitchen, working alone, where Arnav and Lavanya weemre sitting and indulged in deep conversation and that was it, she couldn't bear more.

Suddenly a smirk appeared on her face and then

BOOM!!!!!!

Arnav ran towards the kitchen hearing the loud sound and his heart stopped beating seeing smoke and flames of fire everywhere.

But he couldn't keep standing being a statue, he ran towards the kitchen and saw his wife lying lifeless on the floor.

Taking his wife in arms, he ran outside while others were extinguishing the fire and his steps halted when he found his wounded wife opening her eyes and passing an evil smirk to him.

He stilled, he couldn't believe it. She is back, she is actually back and this time in a more devastating way.

Lavanya ran to them and even she stood stupified when Khushi stood right beside Arnav dusting her clothes and laughing evilly seeing the wounds she has freshly got.

Shocked, Surprised?

Ahh!

Whatever it is!

You people ought to welcome me.

Arnav and Lavanya looked at each other, the way Khushi addressed them and they knew, this time its going to be more dreadful.

Khushi walked towards Arnav who gritted his teeth at this.

Admiring him lustfully and moving her fingers all over his face while he kept fisting his palm, she said-