THE STRENGTH

So you again touched her? She asked with her burning red eyes, making goosebumps erupt for THE ASR.

He looked at her unusual calmness with a tinge of fear and shivered when she enlighted him about being aware of what just happened.

You loved her.

He looked at her with his clenched jaws and pleading eyes, only with a hope to find any tinge of mercy and innocence in her.

She smiled wickedly and moving her fingers on his face seductively asked-

Must have been fun, right, Mr. Loving husband?

He felt humiliated and sad for the fact of not rejoicing the feel of loving his wife after so long.

Because right now, the only concern he was having was how the woman in front of him will be react.

He looked at her who blushed and asked-

Umm, now that you had the fun. Let me have the fun as well.

What say, Han?

He looked horrified when he heard her asking-

Should I cut her nerves this time?

It would be so beautiful to see blood oozing out of her milky white wrist.

Isn't it, Arnavjiiiiiiii?

And then before he could control the situation, he saw his Khushi loosing his consciousness and that's when he saw her cut wrist with blood oozing out with an intensity making his heart stop for a second.

No-no -no. He can't loose his only family. He saw her dropping nerves and before he could do anything, he saw her falling deep down.

Did he loose her, forever?

He was left only with her petite, lifeless frame lying in his arms.

A shrill cry left his throat and he sat on the bed with his pounding head in his hands.

A dream.

No, a nightmare, he dreads the most.

Seeing his Khushi lifeless in even the dream is killing.

He turned his left and saw his wife sleeping like a cute panda with messy hairs.

The glow after the love-making was clearly visible reflecting the joy and satisfaction.

He went closer and snuggled his life, his wife.

A helpless, lone tear made its way down from his eyes on her cheeks which he wiped and hugged his wife tightly.

He won't let her go anywhere.

Yes, he made love to her. He did that.

The plead, the pain, which her eyes reflected, made him forget every damn harshness the life is throwing at his, their way.

He made love to her thrice, like a starving man craving for food.

Yes, he was starving. Starving to shower his love on his life, his wife from whom, he can't be away.

He felt her snuggling more into him taking the warmth more and more.

The evidences of their love making proudly flaunting on her milky complexion was something he adored and today he cherished the sight.