THE CONFUSING HUSBAND OF HERS

Admiring his sleeping form with tears rolling down her eyes, she kissed him right beside his lips and then glancing at the letter, kept on his side-table and drinking in his form, sufficient enough to keep her live as long as she desires, she picked up her luggage and giving a last, longing look to her husband, their house, she left, she left to no where, unknown to anyone.

Sun beamed brightly caressing his face who groaned and then stretched his arms. Feeling something amiss, he moved his hands all over the bed amd then sat on the bed with thudding heart.

The bathroom door was wide open and pool side door still closed. Panicking,he turned his right only to get his eyes glued to an almost crumbled piece of paper.

Wiping off the sweatbeads formed on his forehead, he opened and read it, blurry eyed.

His throat parched and voice dreaded to come out.

He kept staring at a particular sentence and then stumbling, fumbling and Almost like a subconscious, incomplete kind of man ran outside.

After she had fallen unconscious in his arms, he had made her get thoroughly checked by the doctor and then spend whole of the night, looking at her with her hand in between his.

Her face told him the unnarrated story to which his sharp glares almost pierced Lavanya who thought to leave for everyone's betterment.

Just two hours, he had slept for just two hours and when he opened his eyes, his world came upside down, the ground beneath his feet slipped off.

Running here and there on the streets in frigid atmosphere of Manali without a blazer or anything warm, he kept looking for his wife.

Showing her pic and asking about her showed no help and at last, having no other option, she went where he could feel the presence of his Khushi.

Sitting on that very bench of this park provided him with a soothing sensation. He kept looking at the kids and that's when a ball hit his head.

Shrieking with the sudden pain, he looked only to smile a little still in his painful state.

Little Pari had now started walking and playing and since, she was here today early morning, she was delighted to see her Any Uncle but he didn't notice her and didnt even smile at her. So, in order to get his attention, she had hit him with the ball and when he looked at her, flaring her nose just like his Khushi, she opened her arms wide as a signal to carry her in his arms, which her Any Uncle gladly fulfilled.

Showering his face with her slurry, noises kisses, she hugged him tight, making Arnav's heart tighten as well and tears roll down his cheeks.

Pari makes him remember someone very close to him and it breaks his heart everytime, thinking she is not with him nor can he do anything to bring her back atleast now.

He and his wife had met Pari when she was just 6 months old she had given them their brightest smile and from then, these two were her favourite people and his wife had proudly announced to everyone that she has a best friend now, Pari.

His wife had named the baby and Pari's parents too accepted it wholeheartedly.

Feeling Pari wiping his cheeks warmed his heart and then Pari's fumbling words of her request of taking her to a place, he stood and walked in the direction.

His heart again started beating seeing her playing with the rabbit with a dull but smiling face with her luggage kept beside her.

While taking baby steps towards her, he suddenly came across the Chilling wind and he knew, how he would get his warmth.