THAT MOMENT OF DIVINITY

KHUSHI's POV

Silence.

This is all that I received from his side.

He had closed the car door of my side and hopping on his own drove out of the place back to our home.

I kept staring at his face and he kept his eyes glued to the road. I noticed how goosebumps had erupted on his skin and that's when I noticed that he is just in his night T-shirt.

Am I really that much of a concern for him?

No. Not anymore, not after I heard him say those words about me and hugging Lavanya.

I am just going back because I need to know the answers and I, I want to know why he keeps me giving false hopes of love, if she goes on hugging another girl in my house.

Yes, that's my home. I have given my initial six months to make that house a home. That's my home till the time, he keeps saying that he loves me and doesn't divorce me, if that's what he eventually deserve.

His running on road for searching me without any warm clothes won't justify those hurtful words, that hug and those moments of separation.

I am not blaming him if he eventually gave his heart to Lavanya. Its quiet practical that while I keep coming across accidents, he keeps caring and nursing. That husband-wife relation is lost and I feel like a patient being taken care by a care taker.

In all these, Lavanya is the one who actually did the work of cheering him up and making him  feel relaxed and fine.

His lies and that crazy like concern of is what irks me.

On one side, he claims he loves me and other side keeps physical and mental distance from me. He doesnt even say a word of love to him and then he keeps shouting about his love and loyality.

This time that won't be enough. My self-respect, my rights as a wife demand some genuine answers and he will have to give me the answers. No turning his back to me this time.

But, but his confession of love was so intensified and passionate today like, like it has always been all these years.

Moreover, he was loyal towards me in that long distance relationship and even those two months of break-up where we didn't even hear from each other, then ho-how can he be attracted to anyone else, precisely his namesake ex, when his wife, I am always around him?

Ahh!
This headache is killing me and I would be healed only after he answers me.

We are home jaaan. Cooed my husband and I could just glare him teary-eyed.

Really?
Jaaan?
Why suddenly?
When he has stopped all those emdearmrnts back then?

Huh!

Ahh,What the hell!

H-he gas picked me in his arms, li-like previous times.

So tenderly?
So lovingly?

Is this his trick to distract me and not give me, my rightful answers.

No!
I won't let him success in that.

Put me down right now. I shouted and looked at me with hurt and confusion.

This man, this husband of mine, I tell you.

He frowned at me when I started hitting his chest to get down and then without a second thought, he threw me at the couch.

How dare he?

Rotten potato.

I went to him and pulled his hairs making me shriek loud Ahh and in return he slapped my nose, though, it felt to be hit by a cotton and then our physical fight started.

I was pulling his hairs while he was trying to tickle me when I stopped abruptly.

We looked at each other with aghast and suddenly burst out laughing.

It has been so long I laughed heartily and saw him laughing. Moreover, this is after so long, we behaved the way we used to.

Whenever we used to fight earlier, it ended up with our this kind of childish fight and then steamy love making.Everything was so beautiful, so perfect.

My thought halted along with my breaths when I saw him approaching to me cosily with his laugh drying somewhere but his eyes were speaking volumes. It looked hungry. It looked like yearning. It looked like pleading to and for love and then, SMACK.

Ohh!  This heavenly feeling of being pushed and caged in between the wall and him and his utterly delicious taste of lips and mouth.

This is Love.

This is my heaven.

The wait finally ended.

If running away from home can be so magical than I am ready to do it every moment, every day.

His lips and tongue kept exploring mine and I reciprocated it with full enthusiasm and the time felt like haulting.

He kept pulling me to him and the kiss turned all passionate.

For that moment I forget every damn problem, chaos and mishappenings.

My saree pallu came undone and we were like two starving souls. His piercing teeth made me hiss and then I felt a sudden loss.

He was looking at me with guilt and remorse.

But why?

More than guilty, he looked horrified and shocked and that broke my heart.

But what he did next was something that clawed my heart, then pulling it out smashed it on the ground beneath.

Recking his fingers in hairs witj his steps moving backwards on its own accord and cussing, he left to his study leaving me in the same state with his mark of love and his mark of remorse.

Bunching myself on the ground, I kept sitting still at that place, with tears dreading to spill, I controlled those traitor tears. I won't let them fell like this, not after the moment we spent together and not before he gives me some real urgent answers.

I stood and preparing me to meet the fate of my future, I was about to reach study when the front door opened and there stood Lavanya.

For the first time,I felt my heart burning. I instantly hid myself behind the pillar and saw her going towards the study, to my husband.

Its now and never, if he won't give me the answers, its time I get it by any way.

Listening to their conversation after what just happened is the only option as per now and I will have do it, going against my morals.

Damn to each and every thing for my self-respect and my husband.

To be continued..

Thank you to all those who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

Do vote and comment if you liked it.