Chapter 1 - Never Talk With Strangers!

Chapter 1

Never talk with strangers!

Another day at my stupid job... Even it was very lame, I had to pay my rent.

Who am I? I'm Rebecca Young, a 17 year-old girl from Doncaster, Enlgand. Now I'm living with my best friends, Olivia and Shelby in a small flat in London. This year's going to be my first year at the law school, but until I get my scholarship I have to work in a shop. It's a pretty stupid job, I have to ask customers which type of bag they prefer (paper or plastic) and then I have to wrap their shopping in that stupid bag... I know, it's really stupid but it's the only job I found so I think I have to deal with it.

So, I was doing my job (I wanted to be the employee of the month just for some extra cash) when I saw a guy. He was quite tall, with chocolate brown eyes and soft brown hair. He seemed to be like one of those actors from Bollywood, but I have to say that I really liked it ;) He was wearing a black T-shirt (he was a Bob Marley fan too?), a pair of dark blue jeans and white kicks. He had also a blue cap. He looked so familiar...

"Um, excuse me, are you gonna stare at me all day?" he said with the softest voice I've ever heard. Damn it, I was staring at him!

"Oh, no, of course not. So paper or plastic?" I said holding 2 bags.

"A plastic bag, please."

"So you don't care about the Earth, about little bunnies?" I said. Honestly I have no idea why I said it out loud, but I shouldn't.

"Little bunnies?!? What's the matter with them? But, if you say so, I'll take a paper one..."

"Great, another fake eco guy..." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" he said with a puzzled face. Again, I don't know why I said it out loud.

"You're trying to look like you care? Well, it's clear that you're saying it just because I suggested you to choose a paper bag!" ok, maybe I'm a little too angry when someone's trying to look like they care but it's all because of my parents. They tried to look like they care about me and my brothers and they failed again. That's one of the reason why none of us are living in Doncaster.

"Oh, come on! Paper bag, plastic bag... Just give me those crisps, I don't even need a bag!" he screamed. Good, now everybody was watching us...

"Fine!" I said then I threw the crisps. "Have a nice day!"

He stormed out of the shop and now everybody was staring at me. Including Josh, my boss. Goodbye, "Employee of the Month" prize! Goodbye, 100 pounds!

Someone put its hand on my shoulder so I turned angrily.

"What?"

"Come on, it's lunch time!" Lindsay, one of my co-workers, said.

I went to stuff's room and I took one of the sandwiches on the table. I ate slowly thinking about that boy. And I thought he was beautiful! Well, he was just a... a... And then I realized: he was Zayn. Zayn Malik. Oh, God, I'm dead! And the worst part: the next day, Shelby was dragging me to a One Direction concert...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello :) This is my first fan fiction so I'm not so sure about my writing skills. I'm also sorry for spelling or grammar mistakes... Well I hope you liked it and if you got some suggestions, please comment :)

I tried to use one of the boys' songs for title, but then I remembered that Zayn covered 'You belong with me' by Taylor Swift so I think it's counting like one of their songs, right??

Gabriella xoxo