Chapter 22 - Are We Playing Hide And Seek - Part 2

Chapter 22

Are We Playing Hide And Seek – Part 2

Zayn’s P.O.V

I turned around, hoping Becca was chatting with a fan, but there was no sign of her! Uh, I screwed up everything again! I knew it, we should’ve gone somewhere less… crowded. Now what am I going to do?

“Becca? Becca, where are you?” I said worried and confused.

“Is her name Becca?”

“Is Becca your girlfriend?”

“Do you love her?” the paps were attacking me with stupid questions. Of course I love her! I just know if she feels the same…

Anyways, back to Becca! Where is Becca?!?! She was standing next to me a few seconds ago! For God’s sake, Where. Has. This. Girl. Gone!!!! The fans kept on pushing me and touching me and waving notebook in front of my face. Well, I guess I can sign a few thing before I search her… I grabbed a pen and I wrote my name on a few thing and smiled when they took some pictures. Now back to my baby…

I spun around for a couple more times, but nothing… I was hopeless when a cold hand grabbed mine and dragged me quickly under a tree.

“Shelby? What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“May I ask you the same question? And, first of all, what are you doing here without Becca?” she returned my question.

“I lost her in the crowd!”

“She’s right!” Shelby mumbled.

“Who’s right?”

“Olivia. We were driving to McDonalds when we heard a bunch of girls screaming your name. Olivia was right, she thought that Becca might be lost in the crowd so I’m here to rescue you and she’s somewhere here with Becca.”

“Oh, Thanks God she’s ok!” I sighed.

“Now let’s go!” She grabbed my hand as we sneaked in an empty park.

“What are we doing here?” I asked confused. What about Becca?

“We’re going to McDonalds. I’m starving, so does Olivia and there’s nothing in our fridge!” she half whispered, half screamed while she was searching something in her purse.

“What about Becca and Olivia?”

“Becca can drive home. Olivia said we’ll all meet at home. Ah, here they are! Come on, pretty boy!” she giggled. I followed her to a car and she unlocked it. I sat on the passenger’s seat, of course, but she sat on the driver’s seat.

“I thought you don’t have your license…” I mumbled, puzzled.

“I don’t. but this doesn’t stop me taking my friend’s car and wander like a professional driver.” She stated and smiled proudly to herself. Ok, now I’m a little bit worried about this drive. I took my phone from my pocket to text Becca when the screen suddenly lit up.

*You Have Got A New Mesagge*

I unlocked the phone and I saw a message from Becca.

From: Rebecca <3

Sorry, gotta give a lift. Are you k? Do you want me to come back to pick you up? :) <3 xxx

I replied quickly.

To: Rebecca <3

No need to worry, I met a friend and I got a lift, too. I’m so sorry ‘bout everything :( we need 2 talk… Cya at your place, k? ;) xxx

I slid the phone in my back pocket and looked on the window. Seems that we’re going to the one in the Oxford Street…

“We’re here!” Shelby squealed then she stopped the car. “Can you please come with me? I have to buy a lot of food…” she begged. I just shrugged and hopped the car. We entered the crowded restaurant while I was praying not to be recognized by any fan.

“I’ll wait you at that table, ok?” I pointed at a table in the corner. She nodded and made her way to the queue.

I sat at the table and tapped the smooth surface with my fingers. Who did Becca meet? Maybe it was a guy… what if she’s with a guy in the car? I could feel my muscles tensing and my blood going up and down faster through my body. The jealousy was creating different scripts in my mind and this was not helping. I tried to stay calm, but the slow rhythm I was tapping was now a faster one. The only thing I was thinking of was Becca. Becca. Becca. Becca… I cannot believe I let her alone there! I must go right now after her. I turned around and I saw Shelby coming to my table.

“This is a lot of food!” she smiled as she put the food on the table.

“We need to go to the flat right now!” I said with a very serious tone. she must’ve felt the tense because she put one of her cold hand on the burning skin of my shoulder.

“What happened?” she used a soft voice.

“We got to leave this place. Now!”

She turned around and looked at the entrance. I tried to look in the same direction, but suddenly a pair of lips crashed onto mine.

Shelby’s hands were wrapped around my neck and she was trying to deepen the kiss. I remained like a statue, not even kissing back. I can’t do the same mistake twice! That time I was drunk, but now I’m sober as Liam! I tried to push her back, but this girl is stronger than it looks. She continued to move her cold, rough lips on mine. Becca’s are warm and soft… God I need to find my Becca now!

I was about to push her again, when we both heard someone…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What do you think is gonna happen??????? Who said what???

Anyways... Oh My Gawd I can’t believe this story has over 3,000 reads and 100 comments. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!  You are absolutely amaZAYN!!! I’m like in heaven, surrounded by little Tom Daleys how feed me with Nutella and are singing More Than This…….. So please if you like it keep reading, voting, commenting and spread this story to your awesome friends =)))))))))) Gabriella xoxo