Chapter 6 - Dead Man Walking

Chapter 6

Dead Man Walking

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty! You have to see this!!!" Niall yelled.

I opened my eyes and I saw Niall grinning. His face was a few inches away from mine.

"Ok, ok!" I said, pushing him away. I stood up and I followed him in the living room. The guys were sitting on the sofas and watching TV.

"The biggest boy-band, One Direction, has sold the tickets for their concert at O2 Arena, in London, in 2 minutes. We're expecting to see fans from all over the world in London for the boys' last concert during the "Up All Night Tour". The management said that it's going to be an unforgettable night." The reporter said.

"That's awesome!" Liam said "We sold those tickets in 2 minutes!"

We all cheered and jumped, making funny noises. I mean, we sold thousand of tickets in 2 minutes!!!!! After we finished dancing and screaming and hugging, the boys decided that it's time for breakfast. I went upstairs and I took a quick shower and changed my clothes.

In the kitchen, everybody was talking about the concert. I can't believe our first concert is ending! We had such a great time. I ate some muesli and I chatted with the guys, then we decided to watch TV. We had only a interview at 6 pm, so we could do lots of things.

We watched a basketball game, but I didn't really paid attention to it. The only thing I could think of was Rebecca. I was so nervous last night when I asked her out. She could have said 'no'.... but she didn't. I really liked her smile, her eyes, her giggle... I think I really like her.

I realized I was daydreaming when phone went off. I looked at the caller ID. Rebecca.

"Hello, Rebecca." I said and all the guys turned around. "How are you?"

"Um... fine. Listen, about our date..." she said.

"Yeah..." Oh, boy, I got a bad feeling...

"Can we just postpone it, please. I have to go with Shelby at Liverpool this weekend." And I was right.

"But I thought you said that Shelby is going with Olivia." I tried to convince her.

"Long story... I'm really sorry, but if I don't go with her, things will get worse" Worse? This means that the things are already bad? "Maybe we can go next weekend." I could feel a sadly smile.

"Yeah sure, no problem."

"Ok, then." She said then she cleared her throat. Her voice was hoarse. "Bye, Zayn."

"Bye." I said as I hung up. The boys were looking at my with puzzled faces.

"What did she said?" Liam finally asked. I'm sure he had a bad feeling, too.

"She... she canceled the date." I almost whispered. The guys knew what I was feeling for her, so they give my sad faces. I put my phone on the coffee table and I took my hoodie from the sofa.

"I'm gonna have a walk guys. I'll be right back" I said as I closed the door. I had no idea where to go, so I went in the park. I felt awful, I felt like a dead man walking.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boo-yaa 3 chapters in a day =))) can't wait to post the next chapter, we'll have some different P.O.V.s and new characters ;) one spoiler: mission.

And about the title of this chappie... I had no idea for a title and then I heard this in a song: "You killed me when you left me/ now you're looking at a dead man walking" And I think it works ;)

Geez, I'm hungry, got to go! Byeeeeeeeeeeee Gabriella xoxo