Chapter 13 - Party Too Hard...

Chapter 13

Party Too Hard...

"PARTY HARD!!!!!!!!!!" Louis shouted, holding a bottle of Champaign.

"Oh, yeah, babe!" El joined.

We were in a fancy limo, heading to the boys' house. 14 teenagers ready to party. Maybe you're wondering, why 14? Well, the boys decided that those 'Little Mix' girls should join our little party, too because they supported One Direction a lot and blah blah blah *Rolling my eyes*. It seemed that this girls, Jade, Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Perrie (the blonde one), won X Factor. Anyway, I don't enjoy them being here...

"I don't like her..." I whispered to Shelby, nodding at Perrie who was laughing. Ugh...

"Someone's jealous!" Shelby winked.

"I'm serious, Shelby! I don't have a good feeling about her." I replied with anger in my voice.

"Okay, calm down, honey. You have nothing to worry about. Zayn's not like him."

Him. Mark. That stupid cheater. Well, she's right, Zayn seems to actually care about me and he really likes me. He's very protective and... Yeah, I have nothing to worry about! I mean not now, right?

"Let's Party!!!!!" I said as I hopped out the car. Zayn smiled and put his arm around my waist. We entered the house and went straight to the living room.

"What about this playlist?" he said, holding a silver CD. We had to find some good music for the party :)

"I love it!" I said as I read the songs' titles. I put it in the CD-player and I pressed the 'play' button. 'Just Dance' by Lady Gaga was blasting in the speakers.

"Something old!" Danielle said while she was arranging some snacks on the coffee table.

"The alcohol is here!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis announced, holding 2 bottles of vodka, I think.

"Uncle Si would kill us!" Liam complained, helping Eleanor who was carrying another bottles of alcohol.

"But he's not he so he doesn't know." Harry tapped Liam's shoulder then sat on the couch, next to Ronnie.

"Guys, do you have something non-alcoholic?" Jade asked. She seemed pretty nice.

"Yeah, there's some water in the kitchen." Louis scoffed.

"Come on, I saw some coke in the fridge." I told her as we went in the kitchen.

"Thanks, Becca. I bet you're a great friend." She thanked while I was searching for some soda.

"Well... we can be friends, you know?" I handed her a can of coke.

"Ok, then... Friendly tip: Watch out, Perrie has some plans with your boy!"

"What?" I said, really pissed off.

"Yeah, I know that girl has a huge crush on him and, I'm telling you, she doesn't give up that easy!" she warned me.

"He's taken! Thanks for the tip." I rushed out from the kitchen.

"You're welcome!!!" she waved me. I went straight in the living room and I saw Zayn talking with her.

"What's up, babe?" I said then I placed my lips on his. He responded to my kiss, making it more passionately. I put my arms around his neck and I moaned loudly. He dropped his cup full of tequila and wrapped his arms around my waist. We continued like this for 2 minutes, until we finally pulled. Great, Perrie's gone!

"Hey, lads, wanna dance?" Harry said.

"Sure." We agreed and started to move on the dance floor. The song finished and it started to play "Somebody to Love" by JB.

"This is my song!" Niall shouted and started to do weird dance moves, making us laughing. That boy was already tipsy! Shelby was holding a camera, recording his dance. Good idea, Shelby ;)

We continued like this for almost an hour, goofing around and making fun of each other. After a few more drinks, Niall and Louis were totally drunk, dancing like idiots, Danielle and Liam were snogging in a corner, Ronnie and Harry were... well I think they were upstairs, Shelby was talking with Leigh-Anne and Eleanor was chatting with the other 2 girls. Wait... were are Zayn and Perrie? I was so jealous! I went straight upstairs, in Zayn's room but nothing. I checked all the rooms (excepting Harry's ) and still nothing. Where are they? I ran downstairs, almost tripping on the stairs even I wasn't tipsy and I checked the living room againg. No sign of Zayn... I went in the kitchen to take a glass of water when I heard some noise coming from the... closet? I opened the door slowly and I saw 2 people kissing. Oh God, I was ready to explode. Fortunately, they didn't notice me, so I closed carefully the door, I took my purse and I rushed outside. I called quickly a cab and I went home.

As I expected, the house was empty. Good because I didn't want to talk to anyone. I stormed in my bedroom and I cuddled the nearest pillow, tears streaming on my face. Not again. I tried to avoid this; I tried to convince myself that Zayn isn't like Mark, but I was wrong. I took my iPod and I played the first song in my playlist. Adele - 'Someone Like You'. What a coincidence!

"Sometimes it lasts in love, but someone it hurts instead..." I heard before I felt asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey, how are you? Poor Becca, too much drama to handle, huh? Anyway... I HAVE OVER 600 READS!!!!!!!!!!! Geez, I can't believe, thanks a lot guys for reading this and for voting. I smile like an idiot right now... :D I might post the next chapter today, too, so stay tuned! Bye bye ;) Gabriella xoxo