Chapter 10 - Hanging Out With The Lads ;)

Chapter 10

Hanging out with the lads ;)

Becca's P.O.V.

Pancakes. I could smell pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes. Yummy, my favourite food for breakfast. I opened slowly my eyes, but there was too much light so I closed them again. I turned and buried my face in the pillow. I heard a laugh and I looked at my left side. The image was a little bit blurry, but there was a guy who was looking at me.

"What?" I asked in the most un-cheerful voice (I'm not a morning person).

"Oh, nothing... you're just very beautiful." He said.

"Oh, morning Zayn!" I said. Wait! What is he doing in my bed.

"What are you doing here?!?" I asked as I jumped off the bed, totally awake.

"Calm down, nothing happened... you just fell asleep and I took you in bed, but you didn't want me to go, so I slept here with you. But don't worry, we just sleept in the same bed while you were cuddling my arm." He smiled.

Oh, now I remember... we were watching a movie when we kissed, then I fell asleep.

"I should go now, I want to change my clothes..." Zayn said and he stood up.

"Good idea... I should change myself, too. I'll be back in a second!" I said, already searching for my outfit. I put on something (Here's her morning outfit -------------> http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53274830) and I heard someone knocking at the door. I opened it and I saw Zayn waiting for me to go downstairs.

"Come on, I smell pancakes!" I said and we went downstairs, holding our hands.

AS we entered the kitchen, I noticed that there was only Niall.

"Where's everyone?" I asked surprised.

"Well, Danielle has a flight to Ireland this morning so Liam left and went to the airport, in London. Shelby is still sleeping and Louis has gone to buy some carrots or something..."

"What about Harry?" Zayn said, picking some pancakes from the plate.

"Last time I checked, he and Ronnie were snogging on the balcony."

"Snogging?!?!"

"Yeah, snogging. You know... making out, kissing..." Niall answered.

"I know what that means, I was just surprised."

"However, Louis owes me 10 bucks."

"You bet on them??"

"Louis always bets on Harry's relationships." Zayn said.

I was eating some pancakes when Shelby came in the kitchen.

"Morning, guys! Morning babe!" she said then she gave Niall a peck on his cheek.

"You and Niall?! Ronnie and Harry?! What happened last night?" I asked, totally confused.

"Look who's talking now! The girl who slept with Zayn... we should ask you what happened last night." Ronnie said.

"We just shared a bed. I couldn't let him sleep on your uncomfortable sofa!" I replied.

"By the way, mate you can share a room with me now."Niall said.

"Great."

"So, what are we doing today?" Harry asked.

"What about spending some time with me! You were pretty busy lately..." Louis said, eating a carrot.

"I have got a pool in the backyard..." Ronnie suggested.

"That's great! Come on girls let's change!" Shelby dragged us upstairs.