Chapter 12 - Sing Along

Chapter 12

Sing Along

Becca's P.O.V.

It was the night of the concert. Eleanor, Danielle, Ronnie, Shelby and I stepped in the backstage. The concert already started and now some girls called 'Little Mix' were singing. Ollie and her boyfriend, Steve, already were at their seats, but we wanted to say 'Good luck' to our boys.

"Hey, Paul, where are the boys?" Danielle asked.

"Over there, in the dressing room." He said, pointing at a red door.

We followed Eleanor, who was already at the door, ready to open it.

"Maybe they're not there." I said as she opened the door. There was no one in the room.

"No, Paul knows everything..." Danielle said.

"Boooo!" someone scared us. I turned around and I saw the boys. I jumped in Zayn's arms, hugging him tight.

"Someone's missed me." he said.

"Yeah, I did miss you." I replied, kissing him softly. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he put his hands on my waist, enjoying the passionate kiss.

"Come on, guys, you're on stage in 5!" Paul shouted.

We pulled slowly then we went in the backstage.

"Good luck, babe." I said as I pecked his cheek.

The girls finished the performance and were now in the backstage.

"Good job, girls!" Liam cheered.

"Thanks a lot." The blonde one winked in my direction. Wait, did she wink at Zayn? No, it can be... Come on, Becca, you're not jealous; Zayn would never cheat on you... right?

"Girls, time to go" Ronnie said and we went to our VIP seats ;)

"And now, ladies and gentleman, cheer up for One Direction" the music started to play and the boys literally jumped on the stage. The fans went crazy, screaming their names and waving some banners. Zayn looked in our direction and winked, me blushing instantly...

"It feels like we've been living in fast forwards, another moment passing by." Liam started, waving to Danni. "The party's ending but it's now or never, nobody's going home tonight!"

"Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay; DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake; people going all the way, all the way... I'm still wide awake!" Harry continued looking at Ronnie who was smiling like an idiot.

"I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun; I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one. Hold on to the feeling and don't let it go cause we got the floor now get out of control; I wanna stay up all night and do it all with you" they sung together.

"Up all night like this all night hey. Up all night like this all night hey. Up all night!" the crowd screamed.

"Don't even care about the table breaking, we only wanna have a laugh I'm only thinking 'bout this girl I'm seeing I hope she'll wanna kiss me back" Zayn said, looking at me all the time. I bet I was as red as a tomato.

The boys continued the song and then sang other ones. Even Shelby kept on telling me all those things about One Direction; I never memorized them because I never thought they'll be useful. Wrong. I'm at my boyfriend's concert and I know only one of his songs. Even Ronnie was singing along the chorus. I felt so awkward...

Finally, the boys sung the only song I knew, 'What makes you beautiful'. Unfortunately, it was the last song, which means the concert ended :(

"You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make-up to cover up being the way that you are is enough" Liam started. Danni was singing along, waving her hands in the air. How cute!

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else, but you!"Harry sung as he pointed at Ronnie. She sent him a kiss in the air.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell you don't know (oh oh) you don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what I can see you'll understand why I want you so desperately right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know (oh oh) you don't know you're beautiful! (Oh oh) 

That's what makes you beautiful!" they sang, making all the fans fangirling when they were touching them on winked.

"So c-come on you got it wrong to prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong I don't why you're being shy and turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes." Zayn said. I couldn't look in his eyes because I was very red. He noticed and giggled, making some girls almost faint.

"Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you!" Harry laughed when Ronnie fake-fainted, imitating a fan.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell you don't know (oh oh) you don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what I can see you'll understand why I want you so desperately right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know (oh oh) you don't know you're beautiful! (Oh oh) 

That's what makes you beautiful!"

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell. You don't know (Oh oh) you don't know you're beautiful!" Harry sang his solo while the boys were goofing on the stage.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but you when smile at the ground it aint hard to tell you don't know (oh oh) you don't know you're beautiful! If only you saw what I can see you'll understand why I want you so desperately right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe you don't know (oh oh) you don't know you're beautiful! (Oh oh) You don't know you're beautiful! (Oh oh)That's what makes you beautiful!" the boys finished the song and the light turned off.

"Come on girls, let's go in the backstage!" El said.

"Ollie, do you want to meet the boys?" I asked.

"No, sorry, I'm helping Steve to take care of his little sister. See you tomorrow!"

I followed the girls who were making quickly their way to the backstage.

"Whoo-hoo!!!!!!" the guys cheered as we were hugging them.

"So, what are we doing now?" Shelby asked.

"PARTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First of all:

Becca's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/beccas_outfit/set?id=53442046

Shelby's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/shelbys_outfit/set?id=53441564

Ronnie's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/ronnies_outfit/set?id=53442342

Eleanor's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53443041

Danielle's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/danielles_outfit/set?id=53442726

Please check out this outfits (I always create the outfits I post) and tell me what do you think about them. I know, they may look a little bit too fancy for a concert and a party, but the guys are wearing suits like in this picture on the right. And one more things about the outfits, the picture of the girls represents the make up, hair style and the actress/person who 'play' Becca (Shay Mitchell), Shelby (Demi Lovato) - I ship Nemi ;), Ronnie (Miley Cyrus), Danielle (Herself) and Eleanor (Herself).

Second of all, I can't wait to post the next chappie!!!!!!!!! Gabriella xoxo