Chapter 23 - Unexpected

Chapter 23

Unexpected

Becca’s P.O.V.

I walked to the table and I tapped Shelby’s shoulder.

“Shelby, will you please get off my boyfriend?” I said, emphasizing the word 'my'.

She pulled slowly and gave me an evil grin. Zayn, on the other hand, was more shocked than me.

“Oh, Becca, thanks God you came! Zayn was suffocating me! Can you even believe, your boyfriend cheating on you with your best friend?!” she stated as her smile was now an innocent one.

“Yeah, yeah… can you please shut up now?” I crossed my arms. Shelby’s face turned into a puzzled face.

“You’re confused?” I grinned at her.

“So am I.” Zayn whispered in my ear. I gave him the ‘I-have-a-plan-but-you-gotta-help-me-ok?’ look, but I don’t think he got it right in that moment because he looked more confused. Poor boy, if I were him, I’d be confused, too…

“Look, Shelby. I’m so sorry but I was too busy snogging with my boyfriend here, and I haven’t learnt the script. Is this the part when I should be angry at Zayn, we broke up and never speak to each other again and you get the chance to be with him?” I ‘cleared’ the things. “Guess what? This will never happen! I thought you were my best friend, but your worthless! Oh, and by the way, next time when you’re trying to steal someone’s boyfriend, try to synchronize with Rachel, or the girl will see when you’ll jump on her boyfriend’s lips.” I ended my speech. That girl was speechless.

Zayn took my hand and squeezed it.

“Oh, Becca, what do you think  Niall would think if he knew about his girlfriend’s new hobby?” he looked at me.

“I don’t know. What do you think, Shelby?” I asked her.

She opened her mouth, trying to say something. Finally, she mumbled an “Don’t…”

“Don’t you dare me, pretty girl. Besides, friends are always telling the truth, right?” I turned to Zayn who had already dialed Niall.

“Hello?” he responded. He was on speaker.

“Hi, mate. This is Zayn and Becca. She wanted to tell you something.”

“Oh, hi guys. What’s up, Becca?”

“Um… just wanted to let you know something about our lovely friend Shelby, here.”

“Shelby? Is she ok?”

“Yeah, she is, but my boyfriend’s lips are not.”

There was a moment of silent, then Niall hung up and called Shelby. I just shrugged and went to the car, Zayn following me.

Shelby’s P.O.V.

Those two left me here, alone! Perfect! My plan is ruined x( oh, look, my boyfriend is calling!

“Hi babe!” I answered.

“Shut up. We’re over. Never, ever, call me, text me, talk to me or any other ways so we can keep in touch. Bye!” he cut me off then hung up.

Oh, don’t worry, I wasn’t planning to call you either! Now, let the fight start…

Back to Becca’s P.O.V.

“Did you know she can drive?” Zayn said as I started the car.

“She has a license?”

“No, not a license. She just can drive. Very fast!” Zayn cleared.

“I can’t believe, I gave her so many lifts! I could’ve simply given her the keys of my old car. Anyways, now we’re together, so let’s talk.”

“Maybe is better if you would pull over…”

“Is that bad? You wanna break up with me?” I joked, but I think I was a little bit serious, too.

“No, I’m not breaking up with you, silly. You don’t get rid of me that easly!”

“What is it, then?” I looked at him.

“Hmmm” he cleared his throat. “Focus on the road!”

“Oh, right. Come on, I’m listening.”

“Well…”

“What?”

“Ummm…”

“Man, you’re killing me! just split it!” I yelled.

“We’re going on tour. In America and Canada.” He said silently.

“Oh… How long?”  I tried to keep it cool.

“We’re coming back in the late May.”

Shock.i forgot about the car, about me, about everything. What am I going to do now? I lost the control of the car and I almost hit an electricity pole. Thanks God I stopped the car at the right time.

“Woah! Becca, are you ok?” Zayn rubbed my back while I was facing the steering wheel.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I looked at him.

“So?”

“…We’ll figure it out.” I whispered as I gently pecked his lips.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi, guys! So… this is the 23rd chappie! I’m so excited and I can’t wait a second! Today I’ll upload the final chapter! :) and then I’ll do a final author’s note. btw, here's a cute Zayn gif, enjoy it ;) See ya soon >:D<