Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Jeongyeon's POV

"Jeongyeon-ah! Wake up!" I heard Eunha unnie shouted outside my room. I look at my clock and it's just 6:45 in the morning. I went out my room and went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast when Eunha unnie ask me something.

"Have you forgot?" I look at her while chewing my food and gave her my 'what?' look.

"It's her 1st death anniversary" when I heard it, I went to my room to change my clothes and told mom and Eunha unnie that I will go to her. I used my skateboard to go to the cemetery.

(At the cemetery)

"What took you so long?" Chaeyoung ask me as I went to her tomb.

"Mianhae, I forgot" I said and she hug me from my back. I feel my tears are flowing down my eyes.

"I have to go Jeongyeon-ah. Don't do something stupid, arraso?" I just nod at her while i'm still looking at her name in the tomb.

Hirai Momo
November 9, 1996-September 22, 2015

"Mianhae Momo-ya. If I didn't fought with you 2 years ago, you must be with me right now. If I didn't fought with you, maybe you're alive. Maybe you're here by myside, maybe i'm holding your hand right now. I miss you so much Momo-ya. Saranghae" I smile while looking at her name. While i'm walking inside a cafe I felt my phone vibrated at my pocket.

"Oppa, wae?" I ask Jinyoung oppa when I answered my phone. Jinyoung oppa is my older brother. He's the oldest and I'm the youngest.

"Where are you? Have you found a job?" Oppa asked me. I roll my eyes as if he can see me.

"Not yet" I said as I sit at the chair beside the window of the cafe

"Our Jeongyeon-ah is really lazy. Tell oppa when you're ready to find a job. I'll help you find one" oppa said and hung up the phone. Oppa is so sweet. I just order a coffee and take some walk at the park. As I am walking in the park, I saw a girl is being harassed by 3 boys.

"Yah! Stop it or I'll call the police!" I shouted and they all run away. I went to the girl and gave her my jacket to cover her upper body.

"Be careful next time" I said and she smiled at me

"Thank you" she said as I left her and went home. When I went home, I heard Jinyoung oppa and Eunha unnie fighting again. I just sit at the stairs infront of our front door and listen to them.

"Eunha! We can't let Jeongyeon to be like that!"

"Wae?! Jeongyeon is living fine without our dad! Why do she need to meet him anyway?!"

"She need to know who's her father!"

"Oppa! He didn't even support mom for raising Jeongyeon, why do she need to know? Jeongyeon is not even asking who her father is"

"Then ask her if she wa--" I didn't finished Jinyoung oppa to talk.

"No need to ask me. I don't want meet or know him anyway" I said and went to my room and sleep

-------
Please vote and comment! 😆 Jeongyeon look so handsome at the pic 😍😍 I'll try to update tomorrow or on Sunday. Enjoy!