Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Nayeon's POV

It's June 28, 2017. 1:43 pm. I never really hated this numbers but since that day happened, I started hating it.

Some people loves to hear the numbers 143 because it means "I love you" to them, but for me? It's the time where one of the person that I love died. Died because that person really loves me. That person died because all she wants to do was to protect me.

"Unnie, Chaeyoung said to give this to you" Sana said and give me the paper she is holding. I opened the paper and saw that it is a letter....

To: My Bunny

      It's been 2 years since that day happened. Are you doing well? Always take care of yourself. I'm sorry if I didn't keep my promise. Even thought I didn't keep my promise, but atleast I know that I protected you and you're safe now. Find someone you can love more than how you love me okay? I don't want to get old without being happy with someone. I'm always here my bunny. Till we meet again.

                                         From:
                                       Jeongyeon

After I read Jeongyeon's letter, I realized that I am crying again. It's been 2 years since Jeongyeon died but I still miss her. I am still craving for her hugs and kisses.

I wipe my tears and smile while looking at her letter.

"Till we meet again, my ugly ostrich" I said and a little dwarf came to me so I carry him.

"Noona, when will you and Jeongyeon noona have a baby?" He asked. I saw Chaeyoung and Mina are listening at us from my door. The boy that I am carrying is Chaeyoung and Mina's child. I don't know how it happened because I know that Mina loves Jihyo but Jihyo is now happy with Yerin. Back to this little dwarf, he's name is Mihyo and he is really small because of Chaeyoung and we sometimes can't hear his voice because of Mina.

"We'll have a baby when Jeongyeon and I meet again" I said and smile at him.

Jeongyeon-ah, you may not be here with me but I know that you are always watching me. Till we meet again, my ugly ostrich

Fin.