Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Nayeon's POV.

"Chaeng?/Jeong?" The girl and Jeongyeon both said. Do they know each other?

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked and look at us.

"Jinyoung oppa said that this si da--" after Jeongyeon finish what she's saying. A man went beside the girl.

"Come in Jeongyeon. Your brother already texted me saying that you and your friends are coming here" the man said and we all went inside. We are now inside Jeongyeon's dad house and we are all sitted in the living room.

"Yah! Ugly ostrich! What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?!" The girl from before shouted at Jeongyeon.

"What the?! I'm not stalking you cub!" Jeongyeon shouted back.

"Give some respect to your sister! You spoiled brat!" The man said that make Jeongyeon and the girl look at him.

"What?!" Both Jeongyeon and the girl said. Sana and I are just watching them while Mina is playing games at her phone.

"That ugly ostrich is my sister?!"

"Do you two know each other?" The man said and he push the girl to sit down and he sat beside her.

"Actually..." Jeongyeon stopped and look at the man confused.

"You can call me dad" the man said and smile at Jeongyeon while the girl who looked like a cub just pouted at them.

"Dad, Chaeyoung and I are bestfriends" Jeongyeon said. I looked at the girl and she looked familiar to me. I think I saw her somewhere but I can't remember.

"I think I saw her somewhere" I heard Sana whispered to me but I ignored her.

"Then that's good" Jeongyeon's dad said and smile.

"By the way, dad, this is Sana and Mina. They are my friends and this is Nayeon. My girlfriend" Jeongyeon introduced us and we bow to her father.

"Yah! Ostrich! Are you crazy? What if something bad happen to her?" The cub asked Jeongyeon as soon as their father went upstairs to fix our room.

"That's why we are here. I know dad already know the reason we're here. I thought that this is the safest place where we can live and I think I'm right. You have so many bodyguards here" Jeongyeon said and looked around.

Jeongyeon's POV.

"That's one of the reason my dad call me a spoiled brat" Chaeng said and pout. Mina and Sana are now in there rooms and unpacking there things while Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and I are still in the living room.

"Nayeon unnie, when did you became Jeongyeon's girlfriend?" Chaeyoung asked to Nayeon.

"1 hour ago?" Nayeon answered and Chaeng look at me.

"Wae?!" I asked her but before she can speak, one of there maid came.

"Chaeyoungssi, Dahyun is here" her maid said and left us.

"Dahyun? Your girlfriend?" I ask and she nod. We are about to stand when a small girl came and sit beside Chaeyoung.

"Chaengie! Imissyou so much!" Dahyun said while hugging Chaeyoung.

"Yah! Get a room dwarfs!" I shouted at them and they both glared at me.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Dahyun asked me.

"I'm gonna live here" I said and saw dad came down with Sana and Mina.

"Jeongyeon-ah..."

--------

4.23.18

Happy birthday to our baby cub that is now a grown up tiger 🎉🎉🎉

I wish for Chaeyoung to have more moments with Mina and more moments with my Dubu. I also hope Chaeyoung gained more height 😂😂😂 /SARANGHAE CHAENGIE/