Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Jeongyeon-ah! Wake up, mom's here" Jinyoung oppa said while tapping my cheeks. I slowly open my eyes and saw his messy hair.

"Fix yourself. Mom needs to talk to you" he said before he went out my room and closed the door. Mom's here huh? What do she need right now? I fix myself up and went where mom is. Jinyoung oppa and Eunha unnie are sitting beside mom so just sit infront of them.

"What do you want?" I ask mom and I saw Eunha unnie glared at me while Jinyoung oppa is just drinking his coffee.

"Show some respect Jeongyeon-ah" Eunha unnie said as I just look at her.

"Jinyoung said you still haven't found a job" mom said and I look at her again.

"I'll find a job soon" I said and drink the milk that Jinyoung oppa gave me

"Jeongyeon-ah, just manage your dad's cafe here" mom said and I just nodded to her.

"If that will make you happy then I'll manage it" I said and left them inside the house. I went to dad's cafe and the staff all bowed at me. I didn't look at them and went straight to my usuall spot. The waiter bring me my chocolate drink and said something to me.

"Ms. Yoo, there's a girl went here earlier and said that you let her eat here for free" the waiter said and I look at him.

"Did you asked for her name?" I asked

"Yes. She said her name is Im Nayeon" he said and I asked him to get the manager. After some minutes, the manager went to me and bowed.

"Do you need something, Ms. Yoo?" She said and I asked her to sit.

"If there's a girl named Im Nayeon that went here. Give her all the food that she wants for free and also don't let mom know this" I said and left the cafe with my chocolate drink. I was walking at the park when I saw Nayeon is talking to a crying child.

"Hey, little kid. Why are you crying?" Nayeon asked the kid and sit infront of the kid.

"Here's a lollipop. Stop crying" Nayeon said and gave the lollipop to the crying kid. The kid stopped crying and smiled at Nayeon, as the kid stopped crying, Nayeon look at me and went to my direction.

"Good morning Jeongyeon-ah" Nayeon greeted me and smiled.

"Stay away from me. Someone might saw us" I said and leave her at the park and I went home

Nayeon's POV

"Stay away from me. Someone might saw us" Jeongyeon said and leave me here at the park. I just greeted her, but why do she acted cold towards me? Don't mind her Nayeon, maybe she has a bad morning.

"Sana-ya! I'm home!" I shouted and hugged Sana from her back as soon as I saw her cooking at the kitchen

"You saw that girl again?" She asked and look at me. I just smiled at her and went to our room. I don't know why but I think I need to be by her side. I have the feeling that she's suffering from a bad memories and can't forget it. Don't worry Jeongyeon-ah, I promise that I'll make you happy and forget that memory.

-------
I feel like updating tonight. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Twice's 'What is Love?' teaser is now out in youtube. Make sure to watch it and continue to support gays-- I mean Twice. I need to sleep now because I still have to go to school tomorrow 😣. Don't forget to vote and comment. You guys can also give me some idea for the next chapter. Jaljayo, Goodnight.