Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Jeongyeon's POV

"Jeongyeon-ah...."  dad called me when he get down the stairs.

"Mina just got a death threat from your mom" I look at them and saw Mina's tear falling from her eyes. I went to her and wipe her tears then hug her tight.

"Stop crying penguin. Don't be scared, we'll protect you. Just don't leave this house without telling us ok?" I told her and look at her. She nodded at me so I kiss her forehead.

"Stop crying now" I said and give her to Sana.

"What will we do now?" Chaeyoung asked. We look at Nayeon when her phone vibrate. I took her phone and read the message.

'Give Jeongyeon back to me or I will kill you with my both hands'

"What the fvck?!" I shouted and they all look at the message and read it. Dad get his phone and called someone.

"This is Mr. Yoo. I want you and your team to protect all of my branches here in Korea even my house. And please bring me five of your best man" dad said and ended the call.

"Don't worry, someone will come tomorrow and each one of you will have your own bodyguard, including you Dahyun" dad said. I thank him and went to our room. I saw Nayeon unpacking our things and putting our clothes in the cabinet. I hug her at the back when she stand up to get something.

"Jeongyeon-ah.." Nayeon said and hold my hand that is hugging her.

"I love you Nayeon. Please, always be careful. I'm not good at protecting a person" I told her and she turn around to look at me.

"You are now protecting us. If you're still thinking of not protecting Momo, please, Jeongyeon-ah. Just forget it, you are so young back then and you don't know what to do. I love you Jeongyeon and I'm ready to die for you" Nayeon said and kiss my lips. I kiss her back and touch her waist to pull her closer to me.

She put her hands around my neck while we are still kissing. I carry her and put her gently at the bed, we seperate for a minute to catch our breath. I started kissing her ears down to her neck while my hand is roaming around her body. I took her clothes off and left her with her bra. I kiss her again at her lips going down to her lower part.

"Yah!! Can you please lock the door when you two are doing something?!" I heard Chaeyoung shouted so I quickly put the blanket at Nayeon to cover her half naked body.

"Do you know how to knock? And what the hell are you doing here?" I ask her while getting Nayeon's clothes from the floor and help her wear it.

"It's time for dinner, my dear pervert sister" Chaeyoung said so I throw her the first thing that my hand touches.

"I'm not a pervert!!" I shouted at her but she just laugh at me and went out my room.

I help Nayeon put our things in the cabinet and went downstairs together. I stop walking when I saw Eunha unnie and Jinyoung oppa in the kitchen.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked them and we sit infront of them.

"We can't live with mom. She is going crazy, she even let that Jihyo to live in our house" oppa said and drink his juice, we all started eating while Chaeyoung is being noisy. I look at Eunha unnie who is looking at Sana being sweet to her girlfriend. Eunha unnie really love Sana since the first time they saw each other but Sana didn't felt the same way. I switch place with Jinyoung oppa so I can tease unnie.

"You're jealous?" I asked her but she did not answer or look at me.

"Stop looking at her. She'll melt" I joked but she just glare at me so I remain silent.

"How can she not notice that I love her?" Eunha unnie suddenly said but I just remained silent and listen to her.

"Why do she always friendzoned me? Am I hard to love? Am I ugly? Or she just hate me?" Eunha unnie asked me. I look at her and saw her tears one by one fall from her eyes. I throw some tissue om Jinyoung oppa and when he look at me I pointed at Eunha unnie.

"Yah! Unnie! Why are you crying?!" Oppa shouted when dad left the kitchen. I saw Sana look at Eunha unnie.

"Shut up! I'm not crying!" Eunha unnie shouted, Sana stand up from her chair and pull unnie with her. Jinyoung oppa and I look at each other then quickly follow Sana and unnie outside

No one's POV

"I love you! I love you so fvcking much! Why can't you see it?!"

------

I know that I said that I will update tomorrow but I updated today. We don't have school tomorrow but I will do my projects and that's why I update early. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

(Here is the trailer of my second book, entitled "Almost A Love Story". It is a 2na and a MiMo fanfiction)

Link:
https://youtu.be/-05-NJXv6io