Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jeongyeon's POV

"Are you all ready?" Dad ask us after he put all our bags in the car. We smiled at him and nod. We are now on our way to the airport when I notice that someone is following us. I look at the back and saw two familiar black car is following us.

"Shit" I whispered and suddenly I felt that a car bump us so I quickly hug Nayeon. Everyone is awake now and the driver stop when another two cars blocked our way. The driver went out, but as soon as he close the car's door someone shot him from behind.

"Jeongyeon-ah, I'm scared" Nayeon said and I saw her cry.

"Please stop crying my bunny. Don't be scared. I'm here. I'll protect you" I said and kiss her forehead down to her lips. I smile to her one last time and went outside the car. I heard them calling me but I didn't listen to them.

"Mom!! I know you're here!! Come out and face me!!" I shouted. I saw mom go down her car.

"Jeongyeon-ah!! Go inside the car! Now!" Jihyo shouted and saw her went off the car. I quickly grab her and put her behind me

"Looks like Jihyo's here" mom said and smirk to Jihyo. I felt Jihyo's hand holds mine.

"When will you stop this bullshit mom?!" I asked her and glare at her but she just laugh at me.

"I'll stop if you marry Jihyo" she said and saw her smirk again. I look at Nayeon inside the car watching us. I notice that the window is slightly opened.

"I don't trust you anymore. You also said this when I'm still with Momo. I told that I'll marry Jihyo at the right time but you still kill her! How can I trust you now?!" I said and felt my tears fall down one by one in my eyes.

"Because I know that you won't marry Jihyo unless I kill all the person that you love" mom said and smirk

"I will kill them all, starting with your dear childhood friend" mom's bodyguard put the gun beside Mina's head.

"Fuck! No! Mom! Please, don't!!" I shouted but she just smirk at me.

"Jeongyeon-ah!!!" Mina shouted. I look at her and saw her crying. Jihyo was about to run to Mina but I hold her hand.

"Let go Jeongyeon! I need to get Mina!" Jihyo shouted at me while she's crying.

"No. Mom won't do it. I know her. She'll only kill Nayeon" I whisper to Jihyo and put her inside the car. I was about to close the door but Nayeon run to me and hug me.

I hug her back but I saw one of mom's worker point a gun to Nayeon. He was about to shot Nayeon but I covered Nayeon so it won't hit her.

Nayeon's POV

"No. No! Jeongyeon-ah!!" I shouted when I saw the blood from her. All of then went off the car even Mina is with us now.

"Nayeon-ah.... I..... I told you I would protect you" she said and wipe off my tears.

"Jeongyeon, please hold on. Don't leave me"

"I will never leave you my bunny. Always remember that I love you okay?" She ask and smile while her eyes slowly closed.

"Yah!! Are you happy now?!" I heard Jihyo shouted to Jeongyeon's mom.

------
The next chapter will be the last chapter. I'll post it when I feel like updating.

Enjoy reading..
Vote and comment ♡