Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I woke up early and decide to run around the village. I went down and saw Jinyoung oppa drinking his coffee while Eunha unnie is watching tv.

"You're early today" Jinyoung oppa said as he saw me going to the kitchen

"I feel like running today" I said and get a peice of bread and a milk.

"I'll be back" I said and put my running shoes.

"Take care" Eunha unnie said and I went out our house. I started running around the village as I saw the girl from yesterday riding a bicycle. I put my earphones on and cross the road when someone stop infront of me

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" The girl said while she's going down her bicycle. I look at her and saw that it's the girl from yesterday

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm not just focusing on the road" I said and I saw her sigh. Why do I saw Momo on her? The way she sigh is like Momo.

"Have you eaten your breakfast?" She asked.

"Not yet" I said and she grab her phone from her pocket and saw her calling someone

"Yah! Get my bicycle infront of Tzuyu's house" the girl said and hung up.

"Let's eat from that cafe" the girl said and smile, I follow her. When we are infront of the cafe, I realized that it is our cafe.

"What do you want?" I asked and she looked at the menu list.

"I can't pick. I like everything here" she said. I'm just looking at her while she's still picking her food. I call the waiter and the waiter come to us. The girl looked at the waiter.

"I'll order everything for her. Mine is just my usual chocolate drink" I said and I saw the girl's eyes widened.

"What?! Are you serious?!" She asked and I just nod.

"Btw, my name is Im Nayeon. You?" She said and I look ate her.

"Jeongyeon. Yoo Jeongyeon" I said and her eyes widened again. I found it cute when her eyes widened.

"Your the--" I didn't finish what her saying.

"I'm the daughter of the owner of this cafe, who is my father, but I don't really saw his face nor know what his name is" I said and our food were served. I drink my chocolate drink while watching her eat every peice of the cake.

After we're done eating. She's about to get her money but I stopped her.

"No need to pay. From now on, everything that you'll eat here is free" I said and we went out the cafe.

"Thank you for today Jeongyeon ssi" she said and I smile to her.

"Drop the formalities. We're friends now" I said and went home. I saw Chaeng infront of our house and she's looking at me.

"Yah! Jeongyeon-ah! Do you like that girl?" She said and I just look at her with my poker face look.

"Don't look at me with that look! You promised to yourself that you're not gonna fall inlove or like someone. And what's with the 'everything you eat her is free'?! You let that girl eat to your cafe for free while your bestfriend is paying for all the food I ate? You're so unfair!" I just laugh at her because she looks like an angry baby tiger.

"Go home now baby cub. Your girlfriend is waiting for you" she just glared at me and she went to her girlfriend.

I'm now in my bed and trying to catch some sleep but I can't. I'm thinking of Nayeon. What if I fall inlove with her? What if something bad happens to her? Fvck! I don't know what to do but I know that I need to protect her even if I can't

------
Vote and comment ❤❤
I'll update every Sunday in the morning or in the evening. Enjoy!